17.

"I must be crazy."

"Andra. Stop." Haira almost slammed her cutlery when I kept mumbling and didn't touch my food at all.

"Oh, please, don't tell me to stop; my head feels like it's going to explode when I remember what happened yesterday."

"But if I were Mbak Andra, I would be stressed too; I keep thinking about that crazy girl showing up again."

"But, darling, it's not about that girl; it's about your brother." I almost slammed my head on the table when I remembered the incident that kept playing in my brain like a broken movie.

"Mas Jagad? Why?"

I looked at Agni with demanding eyes. 'Why' did she say? I thought this girl was also crazy when she thought that what his brother was doing was not a serious matter.

"He said I was his girlfriend."

Agni formed the letter 'O' with her mouth before laughing out loud. "You need to know something." She chuckled before shoving a piece of apple pie into her mouth. Don't ask why the three of us ended up having lunch at the same place.

"Yesterday, Mas Jagad was also very embarrassed when it was discussed. On the way home, Mas Jendra, and Wimar kept copying him. Gian is my girlfriend, Wit." That girl laughed out loud. I could see her back arching so hard as she laughed.

"You guys are so nosy." I muttered while putting on a concerned look. Imagine Dr. Jagad being humiliated by his best friend for helping me. "He must be so embarrassed."

Agni waved her hand. "He was embarrassed because they talked about it so much, not because he had done it for you." She took a sip of her super-sour lemon tea—I tried it before, by the way—before continuing. "If you are dating for real, no one will protest anyway."

I almost choked on my klepon cake when those words came so easily from Agni's mouth. I admit she was outspoken, but this was too much for me?!

"Stop it." I muttered while ruffling my hair briefly. "Plus, I cried like crazy when he hugged me yesterday."

"You guys are really like a couple." Haira said as she savored her pom-pom chicken.

I glared.

"Impossible." I hastily cut her off.

"Oh, I thought you two were dating for real." I immediately looked up in response to the voice that suddenly appeared next to us. Seeing where the voice came from and found a familiar face in front of me.

"Dr. Bria?!"

"Kak Bria." Agni hastily threw her arms around one of the doctors I knew.

"Why are you here?" I gave them each a puzzled look.

"Oh, I asked her to deliver my medical test results." Agni answered while accepting the envelope that Bria proffered after they had finished cipika-cipiki.

That beautiful doctor in front of me called the waiter and ordered some menus. Now I have to be trapped in here with the three of them. I was getting confused about what to do. Plus, just now, Dr. Bria said that Dr. Jagad and I were actually dating. Could I simply disappear from here?

"Are you two dating then?"

"Who?"

"You and Jagad." Bria stopped talking for a while when the waitress gave her cutlery, and thanked him with a smile. "I believed you two were dating because Jagad even requested that I join him as his consultant at the time he needed to examine you."