30.

— TW // Traffic accident
— TW // Mentioning hyperventilation

*****

"You want to go back already?" I asked Satya. He looked drowsy.

"Yes, Mbak, I'm really sleepy."

"Would you like me to order Gocar for you? Please refrain from driving if you are sleepy. It's dangerous." Bria gave Satya a worried-looking stare.

He shook his head. "It's okay. I'll just drive."

I waved my hand at him, who was saying goodbye and heading to the parking lot. Before finally walking with Agni and Bria to the hospital across from the foundation's office building.

At first, we were going to have a meeting at a café beforehand, but after giving it some thought, we decided that it would be best to do it in an office that is more conducive and quiet. Plus, Wimar and Jagad's schedule is almost finished. So, we made the decision to meet them at the hospital.

"Wimar is still in the ER. Let's simply head over there now. He probably sees a lot of patients. He doesn't respond to my chats. Just let him know when we arrive; then we'll just have to wait for them at Starbucks."

Me and Bria nodded while following Agni, who walked towards the ER.

I was scrolling over my screen when several emails and chats entered my phone. Some were from clients, newsletters, and messages from Haira.

Haira Darmana
Is the meeting over?
19.08

Me
It's over. I'm headed to the hospital now. Why?
19.08

Haira Darmana
Well, if that's the case, I'll go home; no problem, right?
19.08

Me
Yes, it's okay.
Salam ya buat Jendra
19.08

We had just arrived in front of the emergency room when I noticed some patients getting treatment. I could see Agni run a little towards Wimar, who had just packed his things.

I sat in one of the chairs with Bria and was busy with our phones when Haira's name appeared on my screen.

I knitted my eyebrows. 'Tumben Haira telfon'

"Ra."

"An, are you still in the hospital?"

I frowned.

"Yes, I am. Why?"

"Okay, wait, wait, wait. Just wait"

Her voice sounded odd before she hung up the phone, which astonished me even more.

"Kenapa, Mbak?"

"Nggak tahu nih, Haira."

I still didn't understand what happened with Haira's call when Jagad's name suddenly appeared on my phone's screen.

"Gad."

"Gi, where are you?"

"Di ER. Kamu masih di ruangan?"

"Iya, nih, I'll go to the ER immediately."

I hung up the phone after saying goodbye to him. Wimar was filling out some paperwork in the administrative section when Agni walked towards me and Bria.

"We'll come back soon, okay? Wimar is almost done. Where is Mas Jagad?"

"He is still on the way here, Dek." I answered when I saw Jagad had appeared at the ER door. "There he is."