13.

"You owe me a story, Mas."

I sighed. "Apalagi sih, dek?"

"Are you dating Mbak Andra?" She gave me a curious glance as she grinned mischievously. "Wimar said you wanted to watch a movie with her, but it had to be canceled because of an incident."

"We didn't go because someone had a heart attack, and Gian helped him. She was a bit shocked, so I decided to just have our dinner." I answered while turning the steering wheel, avoiding several motorcycles.

Agni nodded. "Do you like her, Mas?"

"In what way?"

"In a romantic way."

I looked at her with a frown. "Where did the idea come from?"

"Because you call her Gian, everyone calls her Andra. It can be your pet name for her."

"Pet—what?" I flicked her forehead. "Her name is Giandra. How could I know that her nickname is Andra? I call her by the name that makes the most sense."

She chuckled. "Plus, you're willing to go watch movies with her."

"I simply try to be courteous. Rejecting someone's offer during the first meeting is not a smart idea."

She scoffed at me and gave me a light punch on the shoulder. I occasionally ponder how Wimar could truly feel at home with Agni. Wimar, who was much calmer and quieter than I was, and Agni, who was boisterous.

Super berisik.

"I've requested that she send the campaign idea for our foundation. She also forwarded it to you. Please check it again later."

"I'll look into it later." I stopped my car in front of the building where our foundation office was. "Do not forget to eat."

Agni nodded before opening the door. "Mas, tell me if you have a girlfriend; I'll gladly get to know her better. Have a great day." She smiled before finally getting out of the car.

I nodded before waving my hand and driving my car to the hospital across the street. I knew why Agni said something like that. She hated Juwita. A lot. The fact that I went into a miserable life for the past two years because of her pissed Agni more.

She said that with her bad behavior, it was quite a surprise that she made it as a beauty pageant finalist, which I sadly had to admit was true. I had even forgotten what else made me like her other than her pretty face.

Jendra thought I was a simple person. If something looked good, then I liked it. Well, seeing her pretty face made me happy. But as I listened to all of her crap, I found myself questioning repeatedly whether her attractive face could mask her ugliness.

Beauty privileges my ass.

*****

I tapped the pen that I was holding on the table while reading every slide that Gian had just emailed me.

Andaru Foundation

Building A Healthier Future For All

The tagline they chose was very much in line with the Andaru Foundation's view that everyone deserves access to high-quality healthcare, regardless of their background or circumstances. I still recalled that Ayah established this foundation with the intention of enhancing people's health and well-being by offering assistance, resources, and knowledge. So, yes, it perfectly captured the essence of our foundation.

I had to admit that I really loved the ideas. They filled every message with hope and enthusiasm. For me, the concept was great. It was just the execution that I needed to know about. The script was also okay. Maybe the presentation deck that was sent was also made by the same person.