49. [M]

— CW // Mature and explicit content, fingering, oral sex, unprotected sex, creampie, NSFW
— TW // harsh words

*****

The atmosphere in the car we were traveling in was very quiet. I could even bet with both my ears that now I can hear unnecessary sounds like the rubbing of tissue on the dashboard because it's so quiet.

I shudder to imagine what happened before we got into the car and rushed away from the luxury hotel in the Gatot Subroto area. Leaving the party that was only halfway through.

I could see Jagad's hands gripping the steering wheel tightly. I could almost see his muscles protruding from beneath his skin. Perhaps he was suppressing his rage in his head.

That big hand was busy steering the car he was driving, while little curses came out of his mouth constantly. I prayed in my heart that we would arrive at his apartment without missing a beat, because I could feel this man driving his car faster than average.

My mind can still recall how he reacted when he saw me being kissed by Padma.

He was standing there with an angry face.

"What are you doing?!"

"Gad.." A soft voice escaped from my mouth. I was also having trouble processing what was going on right now.

"I asked, what are you doing?!" Jagad shrieked. I could feel my consciousness returning after I heard his scream for the second time.

He rushed towards me before punching Padma in the face with one fist.

"Jagad!" I screamed. I could feel the panic in my trembling voice. "Gad, no, please; your hands are important for your career."  I clutched his hand strongly till several security guards arrived and secured Padma.

"Never put another fucking hand on her!" He spat in the direction of Padma's face. His fists were clenched so tightly that his knuckles became white. I saw Jagad kick him twice before tightening his grip and yanking me out.

His parents were confused when they saw us rushing down the elevator without saying a word. I furrowed my brows and felt all bothered, but nevertheless, I let him pull me farther and farther from this place.

"Where are we going, Gad?" I asked in worry as I noticed an enormous vein sticking from the side of his face. His eyes were swallowed in anger. And I knew he was overly jealous.

"Gotta remind you who you belong to." He muttered through clenched teeth.

And here we were, arriving at his apartment. He pulled me roughly into his apartment before throwing my body on the couch.

"Shit!" He made a hissing sound. "Were you fine with him kissing you?"  He asked in a deep voice.

I took a deep breath.

"Answer me."

I gulped. I had to figure out how to respond to him without enraging him.

"Why don't you get out of there, Gi?" He is screaming. I could feel the emotion echoing in his voice.

"He held me and—,"

"Can't you refuse?" He ruffled his hair emotionally before taking off his suit, roughly removing his tie, and loosening the buttons on his shirt.

"I don't want to be kissed by him either! Can you listen to my explanation first??" I couldn't hold myself back from screaming. It felt like my chest was about to explode after hearing everything he said to me. "Padma can't drink too much; his alcohol tolerance is low. I met him in front of the toilet, and he looked almost dead."