26.

—CW // Mature Content

*****

(Giandra)

I woke up to see a different ceiling from my room, but it felt familiar. My head hurts. Perhaps it was an effect of the champagne, wine, and nearly nonstop crying I did last night. I was still incredibly sleepy when I suddenly remembered what happened.

Doctor Jagad kissed me; I kissed him back; we then drove together to his apartment, where he just held my hand the entire time, and then..

I sat up straight as all the memories from last night rushed through my head. My headache suddenly disappeared when I saw a figure still sleeping beside me.

'Oh fuck! I'm in his apartment!'

His features appeared ten, no, a thousand times more handsome. And I was well aware that his half-covered body had left his broad chest exposed, which made me hastily cover his half-naked body with a blanket.

I began to trace the face that was asleep in front of me. Temples, cheeks, lips, chin, and all the way down his slender neck. My eyes simply couldn't help but keep looking at him.

"Stop eye-fucking me, Giandra."

I chuckled. "You woke up already?"

"What time is it?" He asked as he stretched his body.

"Uum, 7, I think?" I answered while rummaging around the bed.

"What are you looking for?"

"My clothes.."

He made a funny noise. "Considering what we did, are you still embarrassed to be naked in my presence?"

"Jagadita Andaru!" I shrieked.

"What?"

"Stop saying it so bluntly. OMG. The mouth of yours."

His lips were slightly curled. Smiling. I could feel him watching my every motion with his gaze until I covered his eyes with my palm.

"Don't try to eye-fuck me." I hissed.

I was about to go to the kitchen to prepare something to eat when he pulled me back and stopped me from leaving him on the bed alone.

"Are you attempting to sleep me off once more, sir?"

"You just woke up; it's still early in the morning, plus it's Sunday. Sleep some more."

I frowned.

"However, if my stove appears more attractive than I do, then go ahead."

"Killjoy."

He laughed, and I could see the sparks in his eyes. So fascinating.

"How?" He patted the empty space beside him.

"Oh no, better not; I could see it in my thoughts; the dirty thing will come to light just as soon as I lie down."

He licked his lips and gave me an amused expression. I rolled my eyes and snatched his shirt, which I put on as I walked to the kitchen.

"Giandra," he called. But I stood my ground, kept my cool, and continued buttoning the shirt I 'borrowed' from him. "Giandra." I turned back and pretended to be innocent as he called once again.

"Stop calling me; I am super embarrassed now." I said it with a frown. "I was even naked in front of you last night."

I could hear him chuckle at my answer. "You're pretty cool for a person who went naked in front of me last night."