24.

"I can actually give 10 out of 10," Agni, who was still holding her spoon, said, then wiped her mouth before continuing her words. "Maybe I could give her 100 out of 100."

"What?" I raised one eyebrow when suddenly she said something like that.

"Mbak Andra." She gave a quick response before turning to face Haira. "I now know why Kak Haira loves her so much."

"Why is that?" Wimar wiped Agni's cheeks. He cleaned off the crumbs as he posed a curious question. She undoubtedly eats food like a toddler.

"Because she's not an 'aji mumpung' person, now let me ask you. Despite the fact that Kak Haira must have known her for a very long time, I believe I can infer that she did not use Kak Haira's position as a rich kid, right?" Agni confirmed her question, which was answered with a nod by Haira.

"Andra tuh gimana ya." Jendra crossed his arms as he listened to the two girls, who more closely resembled sisters. "She is highly self-aware, right? Hmm, no. It's more like she understands her stance."

"Mas."

"Hmm?" I could see Agni looking at my face. "What?"

"I think I have a crush on Mbak Andra." She suddenly showed a serious face. "I swear it's like once, when I had a crush on Wimar." She confirmed.

Wimar just shook his head at Agni's behavior, which was greeted with laughter from Jendra and Haira. And yes, I was laughing too.

I took a sip of tea from a cup that sat pretty on my table. If you were curious about our whereabouts, it was actually an 'arisan' for socialite women, which wasn't the kind of thing our mothers enjoy. My mom preferred to play golf, like I had said before. Jendra's and Haira's moms loved social activities. Particularly, Wimar's mother enjoyed cooking. She was definitely more willing to try the new cuisine or take care of her shabu-shabu and grill restaurant.

"You really don't have any feelings for Andra?" Jendra abruptly turned to face me. Wimar, Agni, and Haira all turned to stare at me in response to his recent words.

Another episode of 'Let's Interrogate Jagad'

"Is it a problem if I have feelings for her?"

"Obviously not! You just need to act faster." He gave me a shoulder tap with his extremely nosy demeanor plastered on his face. Why was his degree of annoyance the same as that of the entire planet combined?

"I'm not sure yet; I don't know what to do."

"What are you waiting for, Mas?" Wimar immediately protested when I responded to Jendra's words, "Just last night when we ate together, she looked fine with you around? And, come on, man, why are you holding her hand for no reason if you don't like her? I know you're not a person who likes skinship."

Before we could continue talking, a voice we were so familiar with startled us even more.

"Giandra!"

I forced myself to hold my breath as I hurried to find the source of the voice.

"Giandra, right?"

"Mama Ayu!" There was a muffled scream that I heard from another voice.

Yes, that was Giandra's voice, if you were curious. And the voice from earlier was Haira's mother.

"Why is Andra here?" Haira looked as shocked as me. I mean, all of us were bathed in surprise. She immediately stood up before I could hold her down. "What's wrong, Gad?"

"Hold on, Kak."

She sat down once again when I signaled for her to do so. Despite the fact that it seemed as though she found my attitude confusing as well.