third wheeling.

(marjorines pov)

(Im so glad I can somewhat use her name \⁠(⁠๑⁠╹⁠◡⁠╹⁠๑⁠)⁠ノ⁠♬ )

It's now been a day since I've switched rooms with Pete and it's Saturday, so I can put up decor and stuff. Im putting up a poster when Bradley speaks, "dude look at what Riley posted" then he laughs. I sit next to him and see a video of Pete reading some kind of book about spirits and the text says "look it's the wild emo 💀 #emossuck #normal🥺" I shake my head, "Bradley I really don't get your guy's humor- isn't Riley making fun of him?"
Bradley laughs again, "butters sometimes your too innocent! It's cute." My eyes widen, "Bradleyyy!! Thanks I guess?" Scrolls to another video.

(Brace yourselves.)

A girl with brown hair and blonde streaks is laughing in the beginning, the texts says "making my boyfriend third wheel the gay best friends. I think he's mad 😭" and she turns the screen to show 3 people I recognize. Bradley scrolls, "wait wait can you scroll back up?" I say and he does, "okay?"
There's two boys that are really close to eachother. I recognize them as Stan and Kyle. One of them is sitting there crossing his arms.

"Kenny..?"

(Kenny's pov)

"Cmon Kenny! You haven't talked to your friends in a while.. I'm just worried about you.." Tammy says as she looks into my eyes, holding my hand. I look down, "but I just want to be on my pho-" "no! Kenny you do that everyday... I'm worried. And stan and kyle are worried about you too, can you just.. do this? For us? For me..?"
I sigh, "okay fine. I will.. bu-" "no buts!" She interrupts, "I've already invited Stan and Kyle over." I groan, "I'm just gonna be third wheeling those gay motherfuckers!!" Tammy laughs, "yeah, they should just go ahead and fuck eachother. It's so obvious they like eachother." That manages to make me smile, Tammy is really the only one who can do that, and it's rare. It doesn't mean I.. love her though. I know I'm a terrible person for that. She smiles, "aww! I love it when you smile, it's sooo cute" she says and cups my face.
I can't help but laugh. "Thanks tam, you made me feel better." She kisses my cheek and there's a knock on the door. "Oh well I wonder who that is!" She gets up and opens the door, "hey you guys! Kenny is on the couch, I got him in a good mood." I look up and see Stan and Kyle talking to Tammy at the door. "Oh what did you do? Fuck him?" Stan says. I roll my eyes, "I can hear you know!" I say.
"Oh fuck." Stan says, "sorry kenny!" The truth is that's really one of the only things I do with her, she's a good girlfriend and all but most of the time I'm depressed as fuck and just want to feel something.
Stan sits next to me on the couch and so does Kyle. I catch Stan grabbing Kyle by the waist and hugging him from behind. "Classic." I say and Kyle rolls his eyes. Then he looks at me curiously. "So.. how have you been?" I look at my hands, "the usual." They know at this point what it is. The usual means terrible. Kyle sighs and hugs me. I push him off, "you know I don't like hugs." He sits back down next to stan, "I know.. but it looked like you needed one."
I cross my arms, "well I don't." Stan whispers something in Kyle's ear. "Kenny can be so difficult.." I hear him say to Kyle. He whispers loudly on accident so.. the words hit me harder than they should. "Why are we even here..?" Kyle whispers, quiet enough so I can almost not hear it. But I did. Kyle sees me starting. "Sorry Uhm.. are you alright dude?"
I nod and just look to the side. Stan just starts flirting with Kyle while Kyle basically turns as red as his hair. They pay attention to only eachother as 10 minutes pass. I know they only came here out of pity.. this hurts more than their words towards me. My eyes start to water. "Fuck.." I say under my breath, they don't hear it though. I start to cry. I walk into the bathroom and stan and kyle don't even notice.
I curl in a ball on the floor and cry. Everyone only tolerates me cause they pity me.. I hear a knock on the door, "Kenny? Are you okay?" I hear Tammy's voice say, she sounds concerned. I let her in and her eyes widen and she hugs me. "I'm so sorry Kenny.. I didn't know you would be upset that I invited them, I wouldn't have if I kn-" I interrupt her, "no, Tammy it's okay.. you meant well, and I appreciate that."
I she puts a hand on my cheek and looks at me in the eyes, "what's wrong Kenny?" I sigh, "I think they only came here out of pity, they just ignored me and I heard them say that I was difficult. I know I'm being sensitive- but it hurts.." she hugs me, "oh Kenny I'm so sorry.. I'll talk to them, okay?" I smile slightly, "okay.." she kisses me softly and grabs my hand, "let's go talk to them, okay?" "Okay"

(Tammy is a good girlfriend, that just makes me feel bad for what's gonna happen to her ┐⁠(⁠‘⁠~⁠'⁠;⁠)⁠┌)

(Also I know I'm not posting much and I'm sorryy :(( )

(Do you guys want an angst ending or a good one? My other stories pretty much end in angst, especially the last one. So should this one end in angst? I know how to do both a good ending and bad ending on this story! So it really just depends on you guys. Either way, I'm still including angst in this story)