boy kisser

(disclaimer: I absolutely LOVE Damiens character. Hell, I'm even making my next story revolved around him and pip. But, for this story I'm gonna make him team up with Cartman. Sorry guys! (⁠。⁠•́⁠︿⁠•̀⁠。⁠) )

(Marjorines pov)

After class I go to the library because for me, it's now study hall. I got my work done already so I just get to read. I take out a romance book and start reading. Okay, so I may like cheesy romances.. big deal. As I'm reading I see someone sit next to me. I look over and it's Kenny. He smiles, "hey marj, Uhm.. I have a question." "What is it?" I ask. "Well, I need help in ELA and I know your really smart so.." I smile, "of course I can" I want to be annoyed, because I still fucking love this man but I can't..
I need to get over him. I NEED to.. he takes out some papers, damn his handwriting is so bad.. he looks over at the book I was reading, "reading a romance? That's cute." I blush. That's what I'm annoyed about. "Dong you have a girlfriend? Let me just help you" his eyes widen, "sorry I meant that platonically!!" I nod and start helping him with his work. All week he's been flirting with me. Maybe that's just how he is then, a flirty friend?
I look at him as we are working, "Kenny, are you flirty like this with your other friends? Sorry if I took it the wrong way. I think it's cute." I see his face turn pink and I giggle. What am I doing.. this isn't how you get over someone. "Anyways" I say, "for the essay you should pick a more stable topic.." "oh.. uh.. I'm not so good at argumentitive essays.."

-

As I'm helping him I keep catching myself glancing at him. Its just.. he may not be the best looking.. but.. something about him is so alluring. Fuck.. I have a boyfriend I can't do this.. I look down and think about how bad of a girlfriend I'm being. Kenny taps my shoulder, "marj?" I look up, "oh! Sorry.." "are you okay?" Kenny asks with a hint of concern in his voice. I smile, "yeah I'm fine.." it's cute that he got all concerned.. god.. I need to stop letting my thoughts get the best of me. He doesn't like me, he just has a flirty personality. And I have a boyfriend.
I feel terrible! I just keep helping Kenny with his essay.
Heidi runs into the library and up to me, "marjorine, it's your boyfriend!! He's.." my eyes widen, "what!?" I stand up in my seat. "He's getting his ass kicked, come on!!"

(Bradleys pov)

I was walking down to my locker for my next class, when I hear someone call my name. I look around and nobody is looking in my direction. Weird.. I keep walking when I feel a hand on me, I turn around and see Cartman. I could never forget that dumbass who hurt my girlfriend. Behind him is Damien, it's a week after they got suspended and they are back. Fuckers..
"Hey, Bradley right?" Cartman says with an evil smile.
"Yes?" I say. Damien grabs my arm and his hand burns, "you know your girlfriend, right?" I nod. "She's awfully pretty.. but the bitch got us suspended!!" I roll my eyes, "you guys got yourselves suspended.." the burning on my arm got hotter and I wince, "let go of me!!" I say. "He won't you fucking faggot." Cartman says. "Come again?" I say with raised eyebrows. "Get him." Cartman says to Damien. Fuck.
Damien punches me in the stomach as he pins me to the locker. Fuck fuck fuck. That hurts. I cough. And notice some students looking at us. Cartman and Damien then drag me to the back of the school, I try to escape but Damien is so fucking strong. What do they want.. Damien throws me to the ground. "So, I heard your a boy kisser. Got sent to a gay camp?" Cartman says as Damien punches me in the nose. When I say that he is pinning me to the ground with the most force I've experienced..
That's a perk of being the fucking son of Satan. I see people already crowding around us just to see the fight. Fuck.. "why do you even have a girlfriend? I bet you are using her or something, your just a stupid boy kisser." I'm actually pansexual but if I speak up I'll get my ass kicked even more.. Damien just continues to punch me. Something worse about his punches, is that they BURN.
Now people have crowded around. I see marjorine run out the door. Now she can see my ass being kicked. Her eyes widen in shock and then a teacher walks out, "what is going on out here!? everyone get to class!! Damien, eric, Bradley in my office!!"