comfort

(marjorines pov)

I'm running down the sidewalk wiping my tears that are flowing down my face when I run face first into someone and full with thump. I look up and see Tammy. She looks disoriented. I open my mouth to say sorry but she beats me to it, "marjorine!? Are you okay..?" She says and catches her breath. I sit there in a daze for a little then shake my head, "n-no.." she pulls me into a hug, "aww.. I'm sorry.." I shake my head, "no it's not you its-.." I take a deep breath, "I just r- ruined my date!!"
I burst into tears again, thinking about what I could just do better. Bradley was always better, so why can't I!? Tammy help me up and gives me a tissue. I see that Kenny is behind her standing awkwardly with his hands in his pockets. "Did I interrupt something..?" I say while wiping my tears on the tissue. "You could.. say that.." Tammy says, there's a little bit of hesitation and lots of sadness in her voice.
They both look oddly upset. Did something happen..? No.. it's probably me. They are probably upset cause I interrupted a date or something. Of course, I feel sick thinking of them being on a date.. I sigh and smile, "well, I hope you two have a good date! Right?" Tammy nods with a smile. I walk away with my hands in my pockets.

That was a fake smile.

(Bradleys pov)

I'm just sitting on a bench still in shock after marjorine rab away. I did something wrong didn't I.. I sigh and just look at the nature around me. She seems really off lately, why is she? I guess I need to be better to her. Yeah, she deserves the world! I sigh and clutch my gift I was gonna give her. I hate seeing her sad. I might just be overthinking. Right? I burry my face in my hands, but I perk up when I hear someone coming.
I hear a voice, " oh! Is that you Bradley?" I turn around and see a girl and I think her name is Tammy, isn't she marjorines friend?
She sits next to me and looks worried. " Me. And Kenny saw Marjorine earlier and she was running saying something about ruining a date" She thinks she ruined the date? Poor marjorine.. She didn't ruin the date..
Honestly, I don't know what happened. I just feel bad, seeing marjorine sad is the worst thing to see for me. Does that make sense? I look over at Tammy, "Well uh.. I was having a what I think a good date.. and I was trying to be the BEST boyfriend to you, you know? And then out of nowhere she runs away.. I mean, she was acting super different. It almost like she had something, or.. someone on her mind!!" I see Tammy make a nervous look.
"Uh, well.. it's probably because she had some things on her mind. Yeah, but.. she probably went to you so she could clear her mind? She probably kept overthinking that thing?" I nod, that sounds reasonable.. but my guy keeps telling me something bad is gonna happen.. I look up at Tammy, "where did marjorine go?"
"She's uh.. Kenny is walking her back to her house." I nod. Something about me is telling me not to trust Kenny. But marjorine likes him so, I can't be mad about that. Still, I can't help but overthink that something bad is just gonna happen. Is that bad..? Fuck.. I love marjorine so much, I should just trust her! All of a sudden Tammy bursts into tears. I look at her with a concerned look, "Tammy..?" "Sorry it's just-" she says, "Kenny broke up with me today.." my heart aches for her. Even though I still have a girlfriend and she loves.. me.
I start crying too. I have zero reason to be crying too.. she takes out some tissues from her purse and hands one to me. She seems kind. Like marjorine. I need to talk to majorine.. my love.. fuck. I start crying again. This is a whole ass crying fest.. she wraps an arm around me and then she pulls away a little, "is this okay? I just like to comfort people." I nod and wipe my nose of the tissue she gave me. She hugs me and I look at the path of the nature walk I was just walking on happily with my girlfriend.

Now I'm with a girl that I barely even talk to at school who I just broken up with her girlfriend and now she's hugging me while I'm fucking crying over my girlfriend. I mean..

At least I feel safe to talk to this girl..

(This chapter is so bad and short because I lost a lot of motivation and I'm going through a lot of shit right now. So I'm very sorry you guys)