years

Jak felt horrible, he was slowly remembering everything about his past.He walked around his cell,thinking. The door to his cell opened he turned to see two guards.They handcuffed him and pushed him to start walking.Its been what?Two years and I have become a guinea pig for these bastards.They put him on a metal table and straped him to it.It didn't take long for the pain to start. They were injecting him with dark eco,the two figures that were controlling the machine were talking.He had no idea what they were saying,the two men left him there.Jak heard a irritating noise calling out to him.The orange ottsel was on his chest,Then he heard another voice.One that sounded similar..
"Daxter.." Said the voice then there was another one.
"This weasel creature is quite loud"
"Weasel creature?!" Both of the voices shushed him.The ottsel ignored the other two and looked at jak.
"Jak say something just this once!"
Jak looked back at him.
"I'm going to kill praxis.." The ottsel shushed him.
"First we gotta get you out of here" The ottsel scanned the room.Before we could say something else jak did it himself and broke free.Daxter looked at him and he saw his friend transforming.
"Jak..calm down buddy it's me Daxter"
Another person grabbed his shoulder, and jak without thinking grabbed him by his neck.He looked him right in the eyes and started to have flashbacks.He could hear voices,see faces,it was all going so fast.It all stopped and he heard something
"When I'm older I'll come look for both of you." He let him go,and ratchet coughed.
"Ratchet?" He grabbed his shoulder,and ratchet looked at him with a smile on his face.
"It's great to see you again pal."