Bring me the book

Ratchet and Connor made it back.Ratchet had to hide the machine somewhere with the help of Connor he found the perfect place to hide it.In the attic,when they were done they heard the others downstairs. They made their way down there.Connor put on his hood and the others looked at him.
"This is my friend guys."
"I never seen this man before." Clank said.Ratchet didn't know how to respond and Connor spoke the first thing that came to mind.
"Cause we might be a little more than just friends." Clank understood.
"I..never knew that ratchet um..yeah." Ratchet looked embarrassed and surprised.
"Um no!its not what it seems..we are..listen whatever! Let's just talk about sly and jak..did you find out anything about them?" The others automatically forgot about what Connor said and started talking about them.They were busy talking,when ratchet's phone went off.He went to answer outside to answer.
"Hello?"
"Hello ratchet." A familiar voice said,it was the man that wanted the book.
"Erol.."
"Lombax do you have the book?"
"Yes I do..now let jak go.." Erol laughed.
"And the man I wanted you to kill?" Erol sighed.
"Never mind him just bring me the book and I will let jak go." Ratchet sighed.
"Alright tell me where you are.."
Erol smirked,then told him a address.
"Hurry lombax or we might just do something to little sly too."
"Wait you have sly?..well if you want this book you're gonna have to free him too." Erol got a little angry,but agreed to free him either way.
"Good I'll be there tomorrow.." Ratchet hanged up and sighed,someone grabbed his shoulder and he looked to see who it was.It was Connor and he smiled,Ratchet punched his shoulder.
"Ouch!" Connor laughed. "What was that for?"
"For making it awkward in there telling them that we were more than just friends!" Connor laughed more.
"You didn't know what to say so I said something!" Ratchet punched his arm again.
"Ouch!"