Little creatures

Kaden sat on the roof of the hideout by himself,he was still trying to calm down from the heated conversation he had with his friend.
He didn't even notice that someone sat next to him.
"Is everything alright Mr.kaden?" Kaden looked next to him to see clank.
"Oh hello clank and no nothing's wrong." He said with a smile.
"Are you lying to me?" Kaden looked at him confused.
"I know when ratchet gets angry he acts lot like you.." Kaden smiled.
"Alright you saw through me..just had a really bad conversation."
"With azimuth?"
"You pay attention,don't you." Clank nodded.
"If it makes you feel better I don't trust Alister either,something about him seems..off." Kaden thought about for a moment.
"Hm...its good that you understand how I feel." Clank looked at the sky and saw something. Kaden looked at the direction he was looking and saw something.
Little..creatures?
"Those little creatures are called zoni,let us follow them." Clank ran downstairs.
"Clank wait!" Kaden said as he ran after clank.

Clank ran to the backyard and when kaden got there he saw clank running after the creatures.
Should I go after him? But if I stay here ratchet might get angry..
He sighed and ran after clank.