The thievius raccoonus

Sly looked at the police station, the raccoon was waiting to get his hand on the thievius raccoonus again.It's been so long since he held it in his hands.Today was the day,he contacted Bentley.
"Hey pal I'm ready to start the mission."
"Alright sly remember the plan,you sneak in then get the book,then you get out like nothing."
Sly smirked."You missed a part of the plan,were I flirt with the beautiful Carmelita." The turtle sighed.
"Focus sly!" Sly chuckled and made his way into the police station. After passing a lot of desks and playing with some of the things on them,he finally came to Carmelita's office.The door to her office was open which he found suspicious. The raccoon got his cane ready and walked in slowly,once in the room he looked around. No one was present in the room but something caught his eye.The safe that held the thievius raccoonus was open.He ran to it and looked at the files.
"Bentley its not he-" He stopped talking when a gun was pointed to the back of his head.The first person that came to mind was Carmelita and he smiled.
"Ah love please put down the gun" he turned around,he expected to see Carmelita but it wasn't her.It was the red haired man from before that was asking for jak.
"I believe you have me confused with someone else.." Sly was to late to react,and the man stabbed him with something.All the raccoon saw was an injection filled with something dark.Everything went dark.