searching

"How did you find me?" Jak asked.
The golden lombax looked at the ottsel on his shoulder.
"Your friend helped me." Jak couldn't believe that he found his childhood friend.
"You've been asking that for three days already,get over it and lets start our mission." Jak remembered that torn gave them a job to do.He didn't really care about the job he was just glad ratchet was here.Clank was a great friend to have also,even tho him and daxter wouldn't really get along.But something was bothering jak,he had to ask him.
"Where's sly?" Ratchet stopped walking,Jak instantly regreted asking it.
"I don't know jak,but I want to look for him." Jak also wanted to help,he wondered if sly was in trouble or worst.
"I want to help also." Ratchet smiled.
"Let's finish this job come on." Later they were at the Hip Hog Heaven Saloon,having a couple drinks.(well jak and daxter were.)
"Remember how sly would steal things?Well I remember him talking about how he came from a long line of thiefs..maybe he's still in the business." Jak thought for a moment.
"So finding him will be easier..we look for were there has been the most robberies." Jak smiled,ratchet nodded.
"Exactly we jus-"
"Already on it ratchet." Clank said and he was searching.They waited,and it didn't take clank long to find a place.
"A city in France..Paris." They both looked at clank then at each other,They both smiled.
"Let's go look for sly."
"Let's."