For jak

"Kaden?" He froze.
Please don't let it be....
He turned to see Alister with his son. Along with jak and sly.
"What are you all doing here?" Kaden begged to god that ratchet haven't fallen for Alister's stories about saving the lombax race.
"We're here to fix a mistake kaden."
Sigmund looked at Alister.
"You're here to use the great clock?" Sigmund asked him and Alister nodded.

"Ratchet you cannot use the great clock,it is to dangerous." The little robot looked at his best friend.
Ratchet was in doubt now what clank said,that it can rip apart reality. Kill people.. He didnt want to go through this plan anymore.
"General,clank is right..we can't use the clock." Alister looked at the young lombax.

"Clank are you sure you want to stay here pal?" Clank nodded.
"Yes ratchet it is why I was made..to stay here." Ratchet nodded.
"Come on guys we have to stop nefarious." Ratchet started walking back to his ship,with kaden,sly,and jak following.
"Where are you going? This is your responsibility you can't just walk away." Ratchet continued walking but jak stopped and turned to look at Alister.
"Don't walk away when I talk to you. I.SAID.STOP!"

Alister shot an energy blast from his wrench.
"Ratchet,watch out!" Jak jumped in front of the lombax.
Ratchet catched jak and looked at him.
"...jak?"
Jak didn't say a word,the blast had killed him instantly.

Tears ran down ratchet's face,he looked at Alister.
"Sly...stay with jak." Sly nodded kneeling next to jak. Alister ran toward the chamber pushing sigmund out of the way. Ratchet wasn't going to allow that murder to touch that lever,he had to stop him. For jak,he wiped the tears from his cheek and ran as fast as he could.