thief

"Jak I don't think he's here" Ratchet said looking around.
"Let's make sure"
"We already did jak lets just go and we'll wait until tomorr-" Ratchet didn't get to finish his sentence.He collapsed and jak catched him.
"Ratchet?" Jak shook him,he looked at clank and daxter.
-Earlier-
They both looked at a museum.
"Are you sure clank?"
Clank looked at jak."Yes this thief has been to every other museum but this one." Jak looked at the place,and started thinking.
"How do we get inside?" Clank smiled.
"Leave that to me jak."
Clank some how did it and they where inside,and jak finds himself holding ratchet in his arms.
"He's bleeding" Daxter was starting to get freaked out.
"Guys!I think we're beening w-watched!" He said in a whisper yell.
"Please keep calm" Clank said.
Jak riped some of his shirt and started cleaning ratchet.He was bleeding from his head.What could have happened? He saw something from the corner of his eye,and he was fast enough to react.He caught the guy's weapon,and pulled it out of his hands.They started circling each other,Daxter just hugged clank.Jak saw in the moonlight what he had in his hands.A cane?Sly?Jak looked up at sly.
"Sly?Sly Cooper?"
Sly just glared at him.
"You might not remember me but my name is jak..we knew each other."
Jak heard another person,someone was listening to their conversation.
"No Bentley I'm fine" Sly said.
"You're telling me that thing is your friend?!Look at what he did to Ratchet!" Daxter said.Clank covered daxter's mouth.
Ratchet..jak? Sly started having flashbacks,more like just hearing voices.He stared at ratchet,he told me he would come back.
"Oh god..hurry lets get him out of here.We have to get him help." Jak nodded and they went to pick ratchet up.
"Come guys" jak said to clank and daxter.They followed him,then an alarm sounded.They all jumped,and looked around.
"Follow!" Sly started running,jak put ratchet over his shoulder and they ran after him.
"Bentley tell Murray to be ready for us!"
"Understood sly" said the turtle.Jak looked around and fell to the ground.
"Get down!" Someone was shooting at them.Then they heard a female voice,"Sly Cooper!" Sly smirked at looked at jak and the others.
"I got this guys,you continue running to the exit you'll see a blue van can't miss it." They all nodded and continued running.Sly stood up and saw Carmelita with her partner Neyla."Ah Carmelita looking beautiful as ever." Carmelita gave him a dirty look.
Jak and the others got to the van and opened the back doors.
"Who are you guys?" Said Bentley.
"Friends" clank answered.
"And sly?" Said Murray.
They saw sly running towards the van,someone was shooting at him.They all quickly got inside and waited for him,sly jumped in.They closed the door and Murray speed out of there.
"You have a lot of explaining to do sly." Bentley said.