Problems

Sly enjoyed walking at night,everything was so much better at night.Quiet,no people,and alot of time to think about that argument he had with jak.He was lost in thought and someone was walking behind him.Picking up to their pace to grab his shoulder.Sly jumped and turned to look at the person.It was a man that had tattoos on his face,his hair was red and he didn't look to happy to be here in Paris.
"Can I help you?" Sly asked in a confused tone.The last thing he wanted to do was get him more angry.
"I think you can..have you seen this man." He got out a picture,sly looked and he was a bit surprised to see jak.Sly was about to answer with a no but,he did want to get rid of jak.
Should I tell him?What if this guy wants to hurt him or worst? Sly asked himself.Then he remembered,jak wasn't himself anymore.Why the hell would sly care,and besides what if this guy wanted to help jak get back home.
"Yeah,I have seen him." Sly said and the man smiled.
"That's wonderful" The man then handed him a piece of paper,sly looked and there was an address on it.
"Tell him that keira is looking for him,and she wants to meet him there tomorrow in the afternoon." Then the man walked away,as if they never even talked.
"Wait,who's keira?" The man continued walking pretending he didn't hear him.
Sly was left standing asking himself questions about what just happened.