I'm going

A month has passed and jak had shown sly how to control his new 'powers'.
Through the time he was teaching him the more and more they became friends. He wished he could say the same about ratchet.

The lombax had gotten so obsessed over this great clock,that sometimes he wouldn't even eat or sleep.
Sly tried to talk to him but he just yelled at him.

Sly had convinced jak to at least try to talk to him,he agreed but he didn't like the sound of it.
Jak walked up to the room ratchet was staying in,he knocked at the door and he heard ratchet say "come in".
He didn't sound to happy,but jak walked into the room either way. He closed the door behind him and looked at the lombax. Ratchet had his back to him and be was working on some plan.

"Ratchet we need to talk.." The lombax moved his ears.
"No,I'm busy."
"No we need to talk right now." The lombax snapped around and looked at jak.
"What?"
Oh so he wants to have an attitude..
"Listen I need you to talk to me with a little more respect." Ratchet crossed his arms.

"You are obsessed with this great clock that you even stopped looking for kaden and clank." Jak said as calming as he could. He was known to be serious,not angry.
"And why do you care?" Ratchet looked away.
"I care because they were your family..and this is getting so bad that you don't even talk to any of us."

Ratchet just rolled his eyes.
"Listen if you don't want to help me and Alister then don't get in the way."
Jak closed his eyes and made his hands into fists.

"And how do you know Alister is telling the truth?!" Jak looked at the lombax.
"You decided to believe in some guy that you don't even know just because he's a lombax." Jak looked at the ground.
"Me and the others don't trust him but we will support you if you want to go to this great clock.We just feel like something bad is going to happen."
Ratchet turned around to look at the plans again.
"I'm going..." Jak looked at the golden lombax.
"..we'll go pack.." He walked downstairs and told the others.