kidnapped

Ratchet sat in by himself thinking,he was worried,jak hasn't come back since yesterday. Well he didn't even know he has going to leave which surprised him.Why didn't he tell him?His phone rang and he looked to see Qwark's name on the screen,he's probably calling for some stupid reason.He answered.
"Oh hey ratchet..um I seem to be in a little trouble,nothing I can't handle bu- AH NO IM TO HANDSOME TO DIE!" Ratchet was hearing qwark screaming and things break.
"Qwark?..Qwark!" Everything went silent.Until someone picked up the phone.
"Hello?" It was a voice he didn't know.
"Who are you and where's Qwark?"
"Oh you must be the lombax..I'm erol and if you want to see your green friend ever again I want something from you."
Ratchet was starting to get angry. "I'm going to k-"
"Now now you don't want me to hurt your childhood friend jak now would you?" Ratchet's eyes widened,he had jak?
"W-what do you want?" Erol smirked.
"I need you to get a book for me and assassinate someone.."
A book and assassinating someone.he didn't like the sound of that.
"What person?" Ratchet sighed.
"A man by the name of Damas.."
"Just the one guy?"
"Yes lombax just one."
"And the book?
"Oh this one is quite challenging but I'm sure you can think of something.. I need you to break into interpol go to Carmelita Montoya fox's office..once in there you will see a safe,the combination is 2-6-3-3.In there you will see a book he thievius raccoonus."
Ratchet looked at the ground.
"I'll do it."