CHAPTER 2- MARKET PLACE

E S T H E L I A N

I'm having a tea party together with my ladies-in-waiting. To simplify, they're an attendant to a female member of the Royal Family and is usually the wife or daughter of a peer but could just be a close friend or cousin of the royal she is attending. Duties ties are to act as a companion and to help the Royal during her day-to-day duties. And Also they can't read they haven't been to school since they were recruited to serve the kingdom.

If the nobles came to visit we act formally in order to maintain their position. If we get caught then what's worst they'll lost their jobs. I don't want that. But as long they're with me it's okay. I became sleepy and my head is all aching after reading books over and over, straight.

Parang maduduling na ako pero gusto ko paring magbasa. I became bored all of a sudden, Yes, minsan inuulit ulit ko magbasa lalo na't favorite ko pero habang tumagal parang nakakaboring narin. Alam mo na kase ang bawat plot and how the story ends. Happy endings ba or not. I put back the book on its respected shelves and went upstairs; in the tower to find a new books to read. The librarian is not here though, maybe his out of town buying new version of books, wonder what will it be..

"Done, done, done--" i sighed heavily as I past on so many books, glancing on there titles. They're all done. I looked down and called them to help me find a new one. "Is there anything new?"

"Princess how about this?"-bumaba ako ng stairs nang sampung hakbang pababa at inabot niya sakin ang libro. "Next spring? Tapos na ako nito e"

"Ito po mahal prinsesa"-bumalik ako pataas at may dalawang maid pa na nasa itaas ng tower medyo nakakapagod umakyat pero excited ako mabasa kung ano ito. I reach my hand on the books they handed me and my eyelid sagged and I poked at her.

"Sinner or these kirin its a Monster high adventure"

I became frustrated and she put them back to the shelves and apologize with a bow but I stop her and sat on the stairs with my palm rested on my cheeks. Groaning for boredom "Ang boring no?"

"No your highness. Ahmp is there anything bothers you lately? Baka nakakadistorbo na kame sayo ah--"

"No, is just that, i'm not in a mood today...the ambience of this library makes me drowsy."

I walked downstairs and left the library and entertaining myself at the family gallery on the walls while humming alone. I saw pictures of the great battles between men and that creatures, as I've heard they conquered our land spreading miasma that causes deaths of many. Until men built weapons and stop this creature and finally vanished them away from our borders. The cavalry remained on guard and the king declared our freedom. I tried to hum and did a little dance on the empty hallway. I facepalm in disappointments, my voice sounded like a goat. Thankfully the weather is nice and I didn't ruined the day

Para akong tanga ah.. okay lang atleast maganda ang rhythm. Boses ko nalang mag adjust, aish the heck. Iba talaga minsan naiisip ko kapag boring na ako. Nagbabow lang sakin ang mga nalalagpasan kong maid at nilingon ko ang isang nakatayong warrior suite at may mahaba siyang ax.

Binaba ko ito at napaisip na sayawin ko siya. Well i'm a good dancer. Sinubukan ko itong alisin at di ko alam na napakabigat pala nito at di talaga umalis hanggang sa pinilit ko at nahulog ang bascinet and it fell on my head. My crown flew out and I winched as the metal hit my skull. I crouched on my spot and massages my head. I whined and grunt "What's wrong with you-- you stupid metal!"- out of anger I kick the armor and heard the metal clang and it fell into pieces. Creating loud echoes on every corridors. I rushed away after what I did carrying my crown

I deviate on a east wing at dinikit ang likod mo sa wall at walang tigil sa kakahangos. Sumilip ako at wala tao kung saan ako tumakbo kaya napabuga ako ng malakas.