CHAPTER 23- LUNA QUARTZ

LUNA QUARTZ

The sun rises in canopy of gold, bright amidst the blue, bidding the stars to take their night rest, as darkness surrender, every color changer from tinges of charcoal to a vibrancy. The waves were carelessly dribbling onto the sand.  The breeze brushed my hair to the side of my face and I tuck them through my ears. Aggressively wiping the traitorous tears as I stand on my knees.

I pressed my eyes shut and heave a deep sighed because my chest is so heavy and it's burning. It feels like someone lit a fire inside. But the nature embrace me, soothing away those burdens. I'm shouldering those pain alone.

The leaves dances as the wind began whistling to the trees. The crunches of those dried leaves on my feet, signifying the end of the Autumn season.

I watch the river stretches to the Great tree, where garden and water nypmhs guarding the river of deceased. I released some petals on the air and the nymphs extracted those petals and it's turns into a water Lily. This flower are the light of our beloved one that left the world. The memories still hurts.

THE SOFT MELODIES started as we push the boat of his corpse to the land of the spirit passed to our sacred river for burial. My tears keeps on falling to the rivers. This river signifies the sorrow of pixies; who cried for the lost of their love ones. And now my tears fell for the very first time on this river.

Nagtapon naman ng mga bulaklak ang mga piexes habang papalayo na ang kanyang kinahihigaan. Si luna eva lang ang nailibing ng maayos ang ibang lunarian hindi. Nailagay narin ang kanyang puntod sa taas ng pixies memorial garden. "You've done enough kuya, now it's time for you to rest" I whispered and I took one petals and blow it and it burst into countless butterflies.

Kaunti nalang kami. If this never ends I'm afraid Luna will go extinct  forever Parang halos mabiak sa dalawa ang puso ko habang palayo na ang bangka at nawala na sa ming paningin. The ability of luna ziegler is not enough to heal him completely. We can't find any Gadalean anymore in Zendalia. Healing fairies are rare to find.

➖➖➖

Nakaupo lang ako sa river habang tanaw ang statwa ng aming guardian at the edge of the river bend. There's a lot of flying lantern after been release and send there deepest condolence upon lunarian. The Empress didn't knew because we don't want her to  worry.

I am completely drained away and there's no emotion now. Just blank my tears can tell those pain in my chest. I look up to the cloudy night and rain fell down from the sky. I stayed soak wet sitting beside the river. I slightly glance my fellow lunarian and seen their grievance like mine. Lahat sila blanko ang mukha at natuyo nalang ang aming mga luha sa buong gabing pag iiyak at pagluluksa sa pagkawala ni kuya eva.

Tumayo ako at humigop na malalim na hininga "I'll find that princess! I'll avenge kuya eva"

➖➖➖

I went to the majesties at di na ako magpaligoy ligoy at mamaalam ako upang hanapin at pagbabayaran ng tangang prinsesa'ng iyon ang nangyari kay kuya.

As I entered the hall I saw ate Vanessa talking to someone and they leaned on me at dun biglang akong nakaramdam ng sobrang inis at muntikan ko siyang saksakin pero pinigilan ako ng prinsepe at nabitawan ko ang hawak kong  kutsilyo. Di niya ako napigilan at nasapak ko ang prinsesa at napahiga siya sa sahig at balak ko na siyang paslangin ng may pumigil sakin at hinawakan ako ng mga kasamahan ko.

"What are doing!! get away from me"
Napaatras sa takot ang prinsesa at di ko alam pero nawala na ako sa katinuan habang nakatingin sa kanyang kasuklam suklam na itsura. "Bitawan nyo ako!"

"Luna Quartz tama na!"

"Bitawan nyo ako hayaan nyo akong pugutan siya ng ulo!! Pagbabayaran niya ang pagkawala ni kuya!!! Bitawan nyo nga ako sabe!!!"