CHAPTER 56-THE JANITOR

A L E X

I didn't leave, I can't loose this opportunity. People have their conscience no matter how they tried to ignored me, human being are soft. If I continued my way, not stopping. Then probably they will hire me because of empathy. I surely get the job.

Time flies and the costumers expression remained the same. And they're gossiping inside, others are judging me, few are casting pity already and kept on looking at the staff inside.

I can't stop now. The lives of my people are in my grasp. I stick my face to the glass window. I don't know what I'm doing but I'm scaring their costumers and they began to swapped to the next table away from me. And it's a good thing because the workers inside can see me clearly without distractions.

Few minutes slipped by. Impressions still remained, puzzled leaning their heads at me while I'm looking at them helplessly outside. Gusto kong kaawaan nila ako para payagan akong makapasok and yet I've been rotten here for hours, kulang nalang langawin na ako at magmukha na akong pulubi.

My eyes darted on their directions. I even forgot to blink. I frowned and rub my stomach and gave them a sign that I'm hungry and I need to work for a living. I need to survive.

Masyado po akong cute para pabayaan. Charr

The bartender and the workers engaged a conversation and others keep sighing and the other from the corner just shrugged. I know they're talking about me and I stand with chest out as the waitress open the door. I immediately sprang out of my spot but then she stop me, I thought she's gonna asked a few question like interviewing me first, but she didn't. She picked out a bag of trash and throw it inside the bin and look at me while raising her left eyebrow and then flip her hair then shut the door at my face.

Nako kung di lang talaga to importante nasuntok ko na siya sa mukha o pakain ko sa kanya yung Bomba.

I waited and waited, like a fool, looking at them at the window.

Until the moment of truth. My heart racing in glory like I was winning on the marathon. I was on cloud nine and rushed to them with a gentle curtsies. They hired me finally!
by force and then gave me a mop and a pail of water then pointed the left corner to start.

"Okay boss!" Sabi ko at nagmadali.
I was desperate. I take the mop head high and the people inside clapped their hands at me when I finally get the job. And I bowed to them na parang sira ulo.

I gave all of my energy. Ignoring  the people just doing my job, then after that wiping the glass window, humming with a smile on my face and I saw Luna Quartz jaw drop then poke Luna Ziegler. He leans on her and he look to where she was looking. Then after our eyes met, his mouth left jaw drop, in shocked.

They're talking but I can't hear them because it's deafening inside. Pero sa isip ko baka nagtanong sila na anong ginagawa ko and they rushed inside and sat down near me. I acted normal and the waitress came to take their orders, as the waitress leave we began to talked, whispering like some agent on the job.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito mahal na princesa?" Manahan nilang tanong. I pretended to wipe down

"I have business here" I said and wipe the window frame.

"Don't tell me this place has explosives?"

"Nor, this place is the entrance to the bombs"

"Holy Shit"

"I know"  I said and spray more then wipe. "Why did you leave your post?"

"Luna crest scolded us, he told us to find you immediately and Prince Inavie already warned him for loosing you out of his sight and now Luna Crest is throwing his anger to us"