CHAPTER 49-BACK TO ESTHERIA

A L E X

The wheels creaks and the carriage move forward. I feel refreshed after taking a long bath and my dress is beautiful. For our last goodbye, Vidiana gave me a wisteria colored dress, puff sleeve with cute ribbons. The embroidered flower are knitted very well it stands out. But I might as well need to blend in to the crowds rather that getting attention through myself. I hid the dress with a dark leather cloak.

As we arrived and with the help of Count Moreen we managed to fund the people of Ugana. Giving them a better homes and building a brighter future. Since count Moreen was a brainiac. He can help me build a school and buy books and also hired people to educate the youngster. I want to support count Moreen and he, too, wishes this and I made it happen. And also I'll help that little Hamlet. As a promise.

I wanted to change the world. After all, I have the power to rule the land but not until I became a Queen. And reach the possibilities. Wonders and knowledge, a world for everyone. A fair treatment and respect for all races no judgment only justice.

There's this flickering feelings inside me and as I look at the sun, scorching alone above the sky, its heat might burn me but I still need it, everything around me needed that light. And I wanted to be that light for everyone. I raised my hand and clenched it with a heave blow. I am desperate "Okay, let's get to work!!!" I shouted

"Boys!!!!!!" Xylldor called his men and commanded them to volunteer. And I've never been so ecstatic to see everyone working together. The winds blows onto me and the leaves dances on each breeze until it faded on my sight. I can finally see the  beautiful future.

I have few more days before the harvest festival. I want to capture the culprit and those aristocrats for there false news about the taxes and rules, threatening my father's name. I can't leave the king, since this was princess's biological father because the culprits are already in action.

"Grand duchess Tonali. I can't wait to meet you back home" I muttered under my breath and crack my fingers

"Excuse me boss Alex" a voice interrupted me and turned my shoulder and I walked back immediately and a wagon past me, followed by the people with a logs and  other tools to build the future of Ugana.

"Wear a protective gear your highness" someone put a bascinet on me and it's Aldanard. He pressed too hard

"Aray!! You're crashing my skull!"

"Oppss sorry. Your knight is away and he wants me to take care of you"

"Ano? Saan naman yun pumunta?" I asked but he just shrugged and put me aside. He and Luna Crest always carried me like somekind of a little kid, lightweight and useless because too short. "I wanna help"

"Nope, he already list some rules"

"That idiot!" saan naman yun pumunta!

"Just trust him that's what he said before he left, he doesn't want you to get hurt"

"I'm a grown up Aldanard for pit sake, helping people wouldn't kill me for a second!"

"But he'll kill me"

"He won't, fine you can follow me around" I had no choice but to stay away from the working sight. The priest was so generous and he gave a temporary home for the beggars. The chapel is old and only few people come to pray but tonight he had a lot of little angel to listen about the word of God.

"Boss!!"

"Hello boss, how are yah" pagbati sakin ng di ko kilalang babae at may kasama pa siya. "I have my fund baka makatulog din ito ket konte.." abot niya sakin ng pouch na may lamang gintong pera