CHAPTER 12- MY LUNA II

A L E X

He sat down on the edge of the bed, while I'm busy picking a formal clothes that will suites his pretty face. I can't let him roamed around the palace with those clothes of his, because it's different. If they finds out his not one of us, Ewan ko nalang..

I picked one and want him to try it on, but my upper lip raised with aversion. His too pretty for this one  "It's cute but, Nope" I pick another clothes and couldn't decide. Bagay naman sa kanya lahat pero parang iba ang taste ko gusto kong stand out siya "Why are you so gorgeous you damn creature!" I mumbled and wants to scoped his face on my hand if I had the chance but no!

"Stop staring at me" he hissed at me and I shook my head after been caught staring at him

"Stop staring at me!" I mimic him and snatch some tuxedo. "Sus!"

I must find a clothes that usually worn by all of the men in the kingdom. I heard a growl behind his throat and those dirt looks hasn't change a bit. His despised to human race really carved on those eyes deeply, if I tried to swam , I'll ended up drowning. Like Its almost impossible for me to gained his trust that easily. His scowling. It's only the two of us inside my room and he didn't like those clothes I recommended to him.

And for the last time, He got annoyed by me, he stop me by grabbing my wrist and the clothes drop on the floor. "You see pretty boy. I have a business with you, and also I want you in a stealth mode, so no one in this castle will notice you especially those guards or else..." I gave him a sign of slick on the neck but it didn't bothers him and just scoffed at me and turn his gaze away. "Lam mo kase masyado kang gwapo para mahatulan ng parusa"

"Even forcing me to obey you was a crime. Marking a contract without my permission is a life sentence to me. I still have the authority. I have my judgement. You won't still have my trust!" he said with a hint of disgust in my presence. "I swear I'll have your head one day"

It doesn't affect me at all, but adored him more. Even he's scowling or throwing threats on me, in my own point of view his like a wild kitty cat "Aww, you know you're even more adorable being pissed" I love teasing him, his a tsundere. His ears are burning red! How adorable! Pinisil pisil ko lang ang pisnge niya at muntikan na niya akong ibalibag pero mas pilit niyang pinipigilan.

He just gave me some Boombastic side eyes. I reach something beside him and he withdraw his sword, the tip of the blade almost hit my neck few more inch and I'm dead. I startled and the air became thin to breath; thought I died. My heart stop. I was in shocked. I fell on the floor and the world is spinning. My heart is at race, my body is all paralyzed and my fingers twitching.

I felt his warm hands as he carried me back to my bed. But I'm still lost in oblivion. Until some heat rose up to my head and heard a steam came out form my ears. And I exploded. I knocked his forehead and choke him,  he scares me to death! " Gago talaga di ko inexpect yun!" pag siguro natuloy yun baka gumulong nalang ang ulo ko sa sahig. Then Game over tapos na ang kwento. Di pwede! di pwede mamatay ako ng ganon!!

*****

There are many times he attempt to escaped. Even if he tries to run away or plan to kill me, He just can't, I'm his master now. It was like he's chained with me. Unless, I'll announce his freedom, but not yet, a Luna strength are calculated, five men in one body. And his just perfect.  Despite from having that pretty face his a killing machine. The wind brushed his hair aside and can't help but to adored him more even he has that cold gaze. Someone knocked on the door and she came in, It's Sapphire, carrying a cute cellophane with her. I smile as I take them without a word, She narrowed her eyes on Luna and turn her eyes back to me, wheezing, before she left her footsteps fading away in the silence.