CHAPTER 63- BANISHED II

A L E X

The sun hasn't rise yet, and I heard the guards are rushing to the tavern calling the Earl of why the bomb didn't work. The Queen was furious and that was satisfying to hear yet. The king will finished this war.

"I want to sneak in"

"It's dangerous your highness"

"I want to make an impact" charoot maya nalang.

I saw the light coming from the east and it's almost dawn. We kept staying low, as the guards leave their post we came out from our hiding.

There are few people the provinces didn't know that the town people already evacuated, but I won't worry because they are far from the kingdom. Upon searching we stop on a poster and saw my face being called the rebellious princess. And we turn our faces and not just one poster my face is all over town!

"That woman!" Luna Ziegler snatch the paper and tore it to pieces. Siya pa yung galit kesa sakin at inapak apakan yung poster

Gags mukha ko yang nakatatak dyan huhu.

Earl came with a paper and gave it to us. "Walang hiya talaga ang babae'ng yun, alam na ng ibang kaharian ang tungkol sayo mahal na prinsesa"

The coronation is also posted on the wall. And the day of my execution. I felt sorry for my clone because I know she'll be tortured.  Before we escaped that palace. Nag utos ako sa mga ranger na ikidnapped ang mga guards na sakto sa bilang namin. I pluck one  strand of my hair and so they did. When the ranger came carrying an unconscious guards on their hands and I removed the bascinet and open it's mouth. It's a clone and with this hair we can be save. They were astonished when the guards shrinks and turning slowly until it completely copied me.

"Ready?"

"Ready"

We left the room and our copy still talking. They can imitate us because my DNA runs in their bloods. Those clone are amazing. We rushed to away and I look up to the castle and I feel something racing but I ignored it and find out way to the meadow. Slowly by slowly we managed to grow in numbers.

Thanks to the Juneau they help a lot, they are incredible and skillful despite being naughty and playful characters. When we head the marching booths we immediately hid on a nearby ran down hut. It's been abandoned and we peered through the window and saw the guards past by

I heard a crisp of paper and look at lord baron flatten the crumpled papers. The poster about my execution and also the day of the coronation.

A papers slips through the broken window and Luna Ziegler quickly pull it and sighed before he hand it to me. Mukhang bagong gawa pa ito. Kapag matapos ang execution, in two days she will owned Estheria togethers with that duchess and she will allied with the Northern kingdom and call upon her sisters witches to ran the kingdom. Expanding it like the previous king but in the evil way. Napakabait niya nag abala pa siyang mag post ng mukha ko sa mismo kong kaharian.

We heard the commanding voices outside and they're going to report about the taverns passageway was already blocked. That witch will be distressed again.

"Your execution will be in.. three days pero mauuna ang kanyang koronasyon"

"Your clone will be beheaded In front of many armies"

"But what if when that body disappeared. The Queen will know you have trick her"

"Well that's good, she can finally taste her own medicine, ano akala niya sakin bobo?"

Sumisilip lang silang dalawa at hinila ako para tingnan anong nakikita nila sa labas may mga bagong poster sa paligid at  mukhang masaya pa siya sa ginagawa niya.