CHAPTER 46- ATTEMPT ESCAPADES

A L E X

We walked ourselves to the hall and heard a commotion nearby and we turn our attention there, nakapalibot ang buong maid sa labas ng palasyo at may naririnig kaming nag aaway. From a distance my eyes widen as I saw Luna Crest standing in between with chancellor tai whose settling the scandalous fight from the two highest concubines. The ladies of the north and southern palace.
Lady Xi feng and lady Mingmie.

Lady mingmie's face is red, it looks like that lady Xi feng slapped her on purposed. Tai came and stop her from beating her.

Lady of the northern palace, was the first and highest in position, and that's lady Xi feng, she's a princess, both of her parents agreed to let her in the palace and she'll do anything to become a queen in order to honor her family and the feng's clan. That's why she's so desperate and trying to get those ladies away from his Majesty. brushing them off away from their position. She wants the throne alone, and if she won the title of Queen.
She'll demanded no concubines will be allowed to enter the palace or be involved in any noble ranks as long as she reign.

In my judgement she's a Queen of pride and power of a burning phoenix. And that made her stand above the other ladies but somehow. She can't just mess around with the other ladies. Nakahanap siya ng greatest rival since they are both in the same position in bearing a child, a son of what's the king always wanted.

From a distance I saw lady Aylin Han, the Concubines who agreed with Chancellor tai to make me her new lad-in-waiting. I saw her smirking while looking at the two ladies fighting. Lady Han on the other hand, is also a princess of Han clan. She's endowed the strength, brain and charmed. Her elegant and calm nature help her seized the moment and enter the palace without trying hard, and the King asked for her presence and visited the han  mountain village just to see her. She won the king attention without doing anything. She is also a silent master mind. For all of these commotion.

Our eyes met and I bowed at her and I saw her smirk and leave with her Eunuch. The king arrived at exact 5:00 on the afternoon. The preparation is almost over. The western palace lady Shen will be tested by Lady Han.

Lady Had too, is also desperate to become a Queen. Both Feng and Han these two Clans are known to be the greatest rivals since the very beginning.

"Stop this, what will the king's reaction that his ladies are hurting each other? Did the king demanded you to never mistreated each other, that he'll treat you all the same as promise because his majesty's word are heaven, no less but fair. Because your his ladies, his wives. Don't make scandalous scene the rumors is spreading fast and what will happen if his Majesty heard about this rumors?!" Tai was furious and Luna Crest help Lady mingmie.

When the fight was settled, Lady mingmie ascended the staircase and we bowed our heads in her presence. The people murmured whenever she passes them by, the atmosphere itself was lace in empathy. Lady Mingmie is a kind soul and that made the other maids worried. I darted my eyes to Luna Crest and there's on his eyes, an obvious pupils gives me a hint before they went to the next hall.

I won't worry about finding the library because I know where it was, yet I can't go near that room today especially at broad daylight. However, I made a deal with Vidiana to do the job for me and it was a pleasure cause she didn't hesitated before we both separated on our path.

I walked silently on the hall, going back to my lady who I was assigned. I heard a loud crash on a nearby room and I want to know what it was and I had a second thought and leave, yet my foot was glued.

I heard the loud bangs of drums. My heart beats fast like a thunderstorm. "The king has arrived!!" The soldiers shouted, announcing his majesty. The iron portcullis was raise slowly, and the big door was widely open and the soldiers bowed to welcome his presence.