CHAPTER 61-SO SOON III

LUNA ZIEGLER

We both silently loiter the place, gazing on the unfamiliar faces while chewing the sugar coated apple together with the Baroness. Despite being a woman already in her 30's, she looks younger than her age. Dinudungawan kolang siya like a child whose trying to rage a war. Di ko alam na bat siya nakabusangot at siga maglakad and aside from that
she's still single!

Single in 30?

I had no choice but to follow her command. I had to say women are scary most likely the shorter one has the loudest mouth and tempered. Like this shorty over here

We turn to the alley, checking the place and I do a side eye to the women beside me "What are looking at?!" She bellowed and I choke out my food

I clear my throat and create a distance between us"....Nothing"

"Don't give me that look it's irritating!"

Bat ba siya galit? Geez women. She knew that I'm a lunarian. She can tell it by my features and how I'm towering their height, Pandak nga talaga ng mga tao, pandak na yung prinsesa pero sumobra naman ito.

As her eyes laid on me, she got me already. Noticing that I wasn't even a human but a half blooded pixies serving her princess. She's good, her eyes read mo like a book. She's amazing.

I saw a mark of scars on her nape and on her left arms and she lost two fingers on her left hand. Despite having so many scars she embraced it, it turns into power. She's like my big sister but this one is ten times in power. Tame looking but deadly as she moves her shorty hands to lead.

"Where did you get those scars?" I started a conversation and she glanced up to me and she's glaring!
Why is she looking at like that?! Those gaze was horrifying and it sent shiver on my entire being. I almost collapsed.

I gulp and I tried to run away. "Why'd asked?"

That woke me up from being trap in such nightmare "Sorry" tipid kong pagpaumanhin. Maybe those questions are sensitive for her. I should have let those topic go or maybe shut my mouth. My throat dried up, she didn't talked to me, she's serious and maybe this woman had a man issues. I saw her with the princess and she's loud but when we partnered together she treat me like a ghost.  "Sorry if I asked something that triggers your entire ecosystem"

"Ecosystem?"

"...... ecosystem is that it is a community or group of living organisms that live in and interact with each other in a specific environment." Haha I don't even know what I'm talking about. I left her confused. Yun na yun siya na mag adjust. Tsaka matama naman niya yun e babae siya. Babae naman kase laging tama.

"Your winding me up"

"Sorry"

She roll her eyeballs and "I was once joined as the forces of Estheria, defending my home. Many of the kingdom wants to conquer this land because this place has been known to blessed with golds and any other mineral that any of them lacking, this land is rich, very suitable in planting crops, which helps this kingdom grow. But greed wants everything for them, the king declared war. But the Queen, my dear friend, don't want any blood shed she wants to make peace and wants to make an alliance, she'd agreed and promise to help the other kingdom. And she leave them a word, a word that still mark inside my head.  Don't hurt my people these words of hers became a power that made the other nation respect that. Duon ko napatunayan na napakagaling niyang reyna. She's like a lioness standing on her pride rock. While the sheep is making noise swarming her land but one roar  they scrambled away back to once they came. They said she was like the previous Queen, her majesty the Queen Flindelle, who fought against the coup. She fought alone despite having illness, she don't want to loose any of her men, each lives are important to her, each blood is priceless and till today her reign continues"