CHAPTER 21- PRINCE and the KNIGHT

A L E X

I slowly sip on my tea, slowly feeling it's gentle touch down my throat and its the same taste like I had back in my kingdom, the same aroma of how my ladies-in-waiting serve it with  mixture of mint flavor the aroma lingered in the air. I sighed in relief while enjoying the moment of serenity away from the midsts of chaos.

I finally be able to breath without overthinking. The solitary song bird was soon joined by his beaked companions, creating a symphony song. The sap sweet fragrance of the forest washed over me like I was seduced by its comforting but those scene was crashed like a broken glass when something hit my head. Tumunog talaga ang bungo ko

Those two idiots are getting on my nerves. They keep on bickering each other since my knight came.

But I'm thankful enough and those heavy chest and anxious finally in peace. Luna Crest survived and the loads are now empty back to North Andalia. My plan is done in an unexpected way.

Those captives fairies are now safe and they're with the Empress. I take a nibble on a macarons and it's just luscious the soft crunchiness of the crust matches with the touch of strawberry filling, love how they prepared it than those I had back in the palace. Di na ako nagpaligoy ligoy pa at nilamon ko na agad bahala na yung proper eating etiquette gutom ako e. The citizen of Zendelien calm down as the other race of fairies came home. It was a perfect slapped for those who just misthreatened me in the Great hall. And perfect entrance, timing for Luna Crest when he save me from the midst of those angry crowds.

But since we save those fairies from being trade then my work here is done. I shouldn't be worried going to the ball but I assure that Prince Inavie will not be thrilled, his expecting for my departure. Then what would lord Francois would say about my disappearance and unexpected night attacked? How will he be able to handle it and explain it to the prince? Surely Prince Inavie will dismissed his title, he won't forgive him for losing his fiancee. Alam din kaya ni lord Francois na ligtas ako? Napakagat nalang ako sa kuko ko habang nag iisip.

"Stay away from her"

"Oh?" the prince let a small laugh "the audacity of such knight stealing my lady.."

".....Your Lady? you can't own her, she doesn't belong to anyone!"

"Well apparently, she does now"

Ang ingay nila mula pa kanina at kanina parin akong napupuno. Di ako makapag isip ng maayos dahil sa ingay nila. Nagbatuhan na sila at natamaan ako unan sa mukha at dun pumutok na ang ugat ko sa ulo

"Will you two shut up! I can't think ang ingay nyo!" Sigaw ko at natameme sila sakin. Kumain lang ako ng kumain at nakatingin lang sila sakin. "Problema nyo!?" inis na sabi ko at napalingon naman ako kay Luna Crest at pareho kaming nagkangitian at nabigla naman ako ng batuhin siya ng box sa mukha nung prinsepe.

"What's your relationship with this knight?" he asked me directly, those words came out of nowhere

"Relationship?" Both of us was confused. Both wrinkles shows up on our forehead.

Luna Crest growl and he has a gut to whack the prince's head and he fell on the floor with a loud thud "I told you my princess doesn't belong to anyone"

".......You!"

"Tama na nga kayo!!" Ket lakasan kopa boses ko. Lumalabas parin siyang cute. Nakakahiya. Oo boses lalake kase ako pag galit pero ngayon yung boses na dala ko ang cute.

"Awwww a cub just learn to roar" sabay nila. Their teasing me madapak! I covered my face in embarrassment. But this is no time for pabebe time. Kailangan ko mag simula na naman ng bagong plano dahil naiiba ko na ang plot. Gusto ko mag adventure Maya na muna sa ang princess life. Because my time is running and I'm getting closer and closer to death.

"Say Luna Crest about what happen that night. Did you encountered lord Francois and did he say something when you were on the ship?"

"Di kami nagkita dahil nagkakagulo na nun at sumama narin ang panahon. Wala ng tao naiwan sa ibaba kaya malaya ko silang nailigtas lahat pero parang may kulang.."

"Anong kulang?"

"Hindi ko rin masabi mahal na prinsesa pero iba lang ang kutob ko nung mailigtas ko ang mga bihag may napansin rin akong Isang kwarto na silyado pero may narinig akong ingay kaso di ko malinawan dahil maingay rin sa taas .."

Di naman siguro meron pang naiwan? Pero kung may naiwan dapat naireport na agad yun o sinabi na ng ibang nakalaya diba? Di bale "Kung ano man yun hahanapin natin ng paraan"

So kung ganon di na magaganap ang away at alyansa sa Eastern Moonsune. Tsaka di rin ako pwedeng uuwi mag isa at di rin ako pwedeng pupunta sa North Andalia na nawawala na ang mga dala namin. Pero siguro makayanan naman iyon bigyan ng rason na inatake kame at sabay pa ng masamang hagupit ng panahon. After all we have six more days.

"Your highness" I woke up to reality when Luna Crest snap his fingers in front of me "You zoned out, you okay?" he put his palm on my forehead and sigh in relief and pinch my nose "Is anything bothering you?"

"I need to go back to the ship and talk to Princess Maridel from losing the trade because of those pirate attacks.."

"Those aren't pirates.."

"What do you mean?" I ask suspiciously and that piqued my attention even the prince was waiting for the answer

"The messenger did.."

The prince knitted his eyebrows and stared back to Luna Crest in disbelief "You meant our Lunarian did this? Don't lie to me my Lunarian won't do that"

"Yes they did" he said and turn his gaze to me" And you your highness is their target"

My god. Sabi ko na hinahanap talaga nila ako. Sooner or later maghahanap na rin kami ni Luna Quartz. Di rin ako pwedeng magtago dahil lalabas parin ang baho ko na nakapatay ako ng isa sa kanilang kasama. And it's Luna Eva. If this happen I might bring another war. Maybe a worst one. Kakastart ko palang makuha ang tiwala nila pag malaman iyon ng Empress aala nako ng kawala.

"Luna Crest.."

"Forgive me for interrupting his not a Lunarian, why address him one?" The prince spoke

"I just feel like it and he didn't mind" I replied hastily and the prince grab his wrist and saw Luna Crest mark and chuckles

" That's why his loyalty seems entangled in your veins, that means you both bound to be one" Prince Airell snarl and his upper lip twitched but Luna Crest smirk at him and then sneered.

"I won" said Luna Crest and it split some nerves on the prince.

"Can't believe you own this idiot" diretsong Sabi niya na kinasama naman ng tingin ni Crest sa kanya "So this means this idiot can go out in the sun as he go out of our border?" He added and I nodded my head

"I won twice" Luna Crest is being a braggart. The auras of those two are ruining the beautiful ambience of the room. These two have strong bond and it'll be possible for these two became rival. They are brothers by blood.

Magkasingtangkad lang sila at parehong charming. Wala akong masabi gwapo kahit anong angulo. Gifted talaga Ang mga fairies.

"Prince Airell"

"Yes Thelia?"

"Thelia?" pareho naman kaming nashock ni Luna Crest. He just gave me as nickname. Thelia? okay not bad naman pero mukhang di nagustuhan ni Luna Crest.

"Ah nevermind, but will you help me talk with your Lunarian it's urgent"

They tilt their heads together with confusion in their faces "Why?"

"I have a sin"

"Asin?"

NEXT MORNING.. After those conversations we had, I ask Luna Crest to sparring with me, since Lunarian was my next target. I want to know a basic form of self defense malay ko atakihin ako nung Luna tas wala akong magagawa. He yawn and stretch his arms before he withdraw his dummy sword at natameme lang Ako ng may bumato sa kanya at nakita ko Ang prinsepe na masayang yumawagayway sakin na nasa taas ng puno na nanunuod.

"What do you mean by Asin the other day?"

"Basta Luna Crest it would end me. That why I ask you here to help me"

"I don't know what's your talking about"

"Basta"