CHAPTER 60- SO SOON II

A L E X

We heard the people outside rushing excitedly hearing the drums and blowing of trumpets like calling the attentions of all crowds flooding the busy streets that the royal family had just arrived in the city.

They're already here.

We both look at each other like we're on the same page and we both nodded and the costumers hurriedly finished their food and rushed to meet the majesties on a parade, riding the most luxurious carriage of all the land.

"Be careful your highness" said the workers inside and I nodded before we left the building.

Hinatak na ako palabas ng baron. The red confetti fell like a petal of roses; it's like I was racing down on the field of roses.

The streets are deafening. We inserted to the crowds-cheering, the guards surrounded the routes, giving way to the VIP the madapaker. I saw the Grand duchess inside waving her hands to the people and if I was close enough I'm gonna throw her a whole piece of pie. They climb down the carriage. And the cheering stop when the Queen raise her hand, the poor soul praising their presences but me and the barons we're not thrilled were the only people on the crowds staring at them. My emotion began to boil to the surface. My shoulder stiffened and my fingers trembled. Gritted teeth, suppressing my quivering finger. They disgust me.

"The king still missing" I said and the Baron looked at me with confusion, he didn't know because he was locked up for many years.  "What if we sneak inside the palace. I'll leave the other aristocrats here to watch" the lunarian saw us and I saw them scowled at the Queen.

"Let's go now" I said and someone yanked me

"Wait where are you going?" asked Luna Quartz while putting her hands on her waist, lifting her left eyebrow

"We" turo ko sa chancellor na di maalis ang tingin sa mga royal blood. "We're going, you stay here and guard the place" I gave them a tasked and they nodded at pinakilala ko ang Chancellor at pareho silang lahat ng reaksyon

"You! I know these faces..."

"Chancellor let me explain"
Mukhang nabuking niya ang lunarian. How can this man knew this people are fairies. The lunarian was trembling and they reach something on their pocket. Might be their dagger to defend themselves from him.

The feast is about to begin. We can't simply be seen in such large numbers of crowds and the people won't mind us because they won't missed any chances to celebrate the festival. The people dance and sing to entertain the nobles. It was lively and aristocrats are giving me a look of they're here. Nakita ko naman sa di kalayuan ang mga paputok at maayos na nilagay malayo sa mga ciudad. I turn my attention back to them. I stand and spread my arms either way, defending them.

"Chancellor this fairies help me you know the struggles that we've been through to get here, hear me first I beg you. You can do whatever you want after I save my kingdom" I pleaded, begging him to listen. Yuyuko na sana ko ng pigilan niya ako

"Never lower your grace"

"B-but"

"You're just like your mother" he said and I left puzzled. All I know is he was against it, the protest was ignored by the court. The Queen failed to defend the fairies because the prime minister are against her, they might love her but they don't agreed with the decision of having peace with the creatures. "Her descendants are quite stubborn"

"Her, her who?"

"Queen Emory, they said that she was once ran a protest, to defend the fairies giving them right to live among the human"