CHAPTER 18- ESCAPE NIGHT GONE WRONG

A L E X

The sun was setting and I couldn't take my eyes off of the horizon like I  was drowning in amazement of wonder that had been with us since the beginning of time yet in my era this scene is slowly becoming a memory that was lost by such greed heart.

The dark consume the light and the stars above are beginning to sparkles giving such beautiful sight of the night. I let a deep breath while hugging myself. Teeth were chattering in the cold " It's sure are freezing tonight" I mutter to myself. The ship keeps rocking. I tightly gripped on the ship taffrail to balance myself or else I'll be rolling like a helpless tumbleweed in the deck mass.

The sky night is mesmerizing. Yet the sea water keeps splashing and I didn't mind them because I'm waiting for our chance of escaping tonight.

Sa tagal ng paggalaw ng barko parang masusuka na rin ako. I hold my gut and covered my mouth. I almost gagged but still fighting, I don't wanna loose my dinner. Ang hina ng stamina ng babae'ng ito. Mahina katawan niya walang kwenta! Napasuka nalang ako ng wala sa oras."Gwakkkkk!! gwakkkk eww..!"

"We're under attack!!"

I leaned back in confusion on my face but still turn green. Wala na akong pake sa mga nangyayari hindi maganda ang pakiramdam ko.

"Prepare the canon!!"

The crew men keep shouting dahil sa pagkataranta nalunok ko ulit ang dapat kong maisuka. Mas Lalo akong nandiri pero mas kinabahala ko kase may barkong paparating. The crew rushed outside preparing the cannons. They began to release fire and the ship was hit twice in a row. Everything is deafening like the world is on chaos.

"Secure the princess!!" Lord Francois grabbed me and lock me inside the Captains cabin but not a moment ago Luna Crest break in and grabbed me out of the ship. We both fell on the cold sea water. Luna Crest haul me up to a boat before he lift himself up.

Fear was choking me at that moment. I can't keep my eyes off the ship from burning. The two sail's crashed down. Luna Crest grab me and a man fell behind me with his ax. He put me aside and some men jump down from the ropes and attacking the crew.

"Lord Francois...!!!!" I heard nothing from him but voices of men protecting their ship.

I feel hopeless as we drifted away from the ship that was now consume by the fire "Luna the loads! we can't leave them there!"

"What do you mean?"

"The fairies are inside of that box..!"

"Why didn't you tell me earlier..." he didn't hesitated and jump on the water and climb back to the ship. The clouds began to cover the sky. Lumakas narin ang ihip ng hangin at hindi ko mapigilan ang pag-ikot ng maliit na bangka ket mag sagwan pa ako.

How can this happen!! My plan is ruined by those Pirates. I'm dead! I know pirate attacks, it can be a terrifying, life-changing situation.
And what should I do. I can't fight back, I can't just hide but I don't wanna be a burden or be a nuisance to them. I'm just getting on their way. Pirates have always been around. The golden age of piracy in the 17th and 18th centuries. This is the very first time I've experience to be under attack. Why now! bad timing!

The boat is out of control. The current is too strong. I'm drifting away from the ship. I saw an enormous shadow from behind and I raise my head and the only thing came to me was I'm going to die tragically in the sea.

➖➖➖

I heard a calming noise with a slow rhythm. Feeling it's icy cold running to up to my waist. I smell some seaweeds and salty air. I slowly open my eyes and saw a blue sky above me. Clouds forming shapes on its own. And I'm Lying, soaking wet on the sand. Waves crash against the shore, and seagulls cry from above. The only noise that remains is wave after wave hitting the sand, a gentle crash of freedom and peace