CHAPTER 70

I closed the book and the two boys clasp their hands and pleaded "please , please , continu..."

"Tomorrow"

"Yey!!!!!!" They raised their hands on the air couldn't wait for another stories to read. It was a masterpiece and I'm so proud. I've never been so honored to share this book and it's already popular.

The door creaks open and someone entered with a wide smile. And hug his brothers. Ginawa ba naman akong babysitter. Tarantado talaga alam niyang busy ako."How's the story?" he asked them

"So beautiful and I can't wait to hear more of it" said the other boy on the left.

"Nga pala the editor and producer are waiting, seems to be another around of applause" he clap his hand like an idiot "That means another celebration! So better hurry you'll be late, you're not a VIP"

"Should it wait, because I have to visit someone"

"Ohhhhh" he just sneered at me and the two boys started to mocked me as well. I just sighed and changed and when I'm finished. I snatch my bag and I rushed down and look at the time and waited for the elevator.  I rushed to the basement and drove my car.

But still caught up in a traffic. Hayss ano ba yan. Sarap maglakad but I can't just leave this car in the middle of the road.

After half an hour I arrived and rushed to the hospital and went to the room and saw them, why they are smiling? And I felt something flickering and I want to know the result.

Nakaupo lang ako habang hawak ang libro. I'm tapping on the laptop and continued to update the other unfinished stories. Swamped myself again.

"I'll wait for you" bulong ko at hinalikan siya sa noo hanggang sa kanyang labi.

"Sir nathan a moment" tawag sakin ng editors sa labas may kasama pa siyang mga tao sa likuran niya. She's better now. I was so relief.

I found her lying on the floor thought I she just took her life. I blamed myself for that. She's in a coma for almost a four years now. December is coming and I can't even celebrate her birthday. Kailangan kong mag sipag para pambayad sa hospital

Even she misunderstood me, I'm still responsible because I'm always late.  I worked double time so that one day all of my saving will be enough.

Because I want her to be my wife not just my girlfriend.

And that night when she left me alone and that turns my whole life into chaos. I can't loose her, I can't! I can't. I could have killed myself. I love her dearly and yet I'm just careless.

I saw her story and decided to talked to her and reimagined her as  Esthelian my princess, my only princess. I put myself into a character so I can protect her, because in reality I failed as a man. Whenever I write any dialogue I feel like I'm really talking to her in person. I miss her voice, her smile being clingy, everything. I long for it and I still hope she'll wake up. And I wanted to be the first person she'll see when she opens her eyes and I'll begged for forgiveness.

I'll wait for you, no matter how long it takes.

Please come back to me

My princess..

TO BE CONTINUED...

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang ✓ 𝗔𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗘 🎉