CHAPTER 10- MY LADIES II

A L E X

My butt fell off the ground with a scream, my heart keeps on palpating as he just pop out of nowhere. He scares the hell out of me! I began panicking as he slowly approached me while I'm crawling back in fear. My ladies-in-waiting began to hissed on the man and secured me giving him a hint of warning to not go any further. I became shocked as they pulled out their knives on their pockets. I didn't knew they have them all the time, the heck! I thought I was the one who has carrying such thing with me. "Please don't tell me you'll gonna kill him?!"

"Depends" said 0092 and aligned the knife on her nose. Stepping back her right foot. Like she's about to attack the man within a few seconds if he tries to move a muscle. But the man remain forbearance even he knows she's about to attack him, He removes his hood, it was dim and I couldn't see his bare face, I squinted my eyes to deal with the darkness.

He has that turned up nose and thin lips. Even in the midst of the darkness I can still see those dark blue eyes he has. His face change into confusion. At the beginning he wasn't armed, he has no plan of attacking us. The children around him hid because of us  "Benzylliette how?" There was an anxious paused

My ladies-in-waiting in waiting face began to wonder about him and put their knives away. 0056 approached him without any hesitation. Others have frightened but she was calm and looked at him close "Brother?"

"Huh?!!"

➖➖➖

We gone home fast cause we don't wanna upset the king and worries him for not returning before the moon comes out. But I promise to go back to the tunnel so 0056 can visit his brother. I didn't tell her that she'll be meeting him. Before we gone back I secretly talked to him about them unite again. 0056 burst in tears and it was a tears of joy. "My brother is alive!! My brother is alive!!" She cried with full of joy after they gone to a separate path. But her face turned frowned and narrowed her green eyes outside the balcony "What's wrong?" ask 0034 and she didn't look at her but rather gazing the gloomy moon.

"I couldn't see him again.."

I face her and grabbed her chin so she can face me and I gave her a smile of hope "We'll see him again tomorrow"

She shouted in excite but close her mouth, it might disturbed the other people on the next door, as those slip on my mouth she embraced me so tight and I can hear her heart beat but aside from that It's sounds like a music playing together with the palpating heart.

"Thank you, thank you.."

I shushed her while patting her head like a helpless child. "It's been a hundred years your highness. When the war began 0056 was still a half lings on that time and his brother is the only one who send her to the orphanage. With the help of the minister she was later on adopted by some nobles and her brother disappeared and never came back, and she thought he died but.. thank your highness your curiosity drives us to see 0056 long lost brother. His name was Tanazite. You didn't knew how much she misses him. I thank you, your highness " said 1162

That was so touching ugh, "You don't have to thank me, it's nothing" Their code names is beautiful but it still bogging me because it's not even a name. I want to give their names a real one. But aside from that, giving them name will changes everything. And those eyes have given me an idea.

"I want to give all your name if you won't be mad at me"

"Of course not your highness but.." 0056 touch her shoulder and her face cheer up from worrying. " It was just.."

"It's okay we can trust our princess" said 1162

Giving them their names is actually a signed of contract. A bond of trust will forever be remain even if it's crime they will vowed to follow my command. I don't want to hold them as an hostage or slave, but I want to keep them safe away from the people who wants to gave them a contract and later on turn them to slavery. It wasn't possible because they are fairies in disguised. Even the king himself doesn't knew about it.