CHAPTER 66- THE PLAYFUL PRINCESS II

A L E X

I immediately locked the door and the soldiers outside trying to break in. I've looked around to find my way out and  look outside the window. I saw a balcony but the height scares me but I had to take risked and face this fears of mine. But my brain is playing tricks on me like jump! Jump! Jump!

I heave a deep sigh and I spread my arms either way while facing the wall, kasing lapad lang ng paa ko ang dadaanan papunta sa kabila. Maiyak iyak na ako pero pinagpatuloy kolang hanggang sa marating ko na iyon. Gumulong gulong ako sa tuwa dahil sa sobrang kaba. I really face my fears but I almost shit my pants!

I lead myself to the library. I want to hide but I also want to enjoy. Lumabas ako nakita kong nasa loob na sila ng silid at hinahanap ako dun. Bilis akong lumabas at napangiwi ako nang tumunog ang pinto ng sinara ko ito sabay lingon at nandun sila nakatingin sakin sa malayo

"Hi..." I yelp from out of nowhere and swift. I didn't know where my feet leads me, I'm just having the best day while enjoying pissing that woman. And I stop when I heard a commotion from another corridor and I rushed and peered behind the gap of the door.  I saw the Grand duchess captured one of my clones. I followed them secretly and take precautions because the guards are looking everywhere for me. I saw how she terribly tortured the clone badly. She's too aggressive y'all. I shut the door behind me and they all look around and saw them puzzled and turn their faces back to my other clone."What the..."

"I'm the real one" I said and her ladies-in-waiting attacked me but they're too weak and now lying unconsciously behind me and she quickly grab a sword.

Ayy gagi daya "Suntukan nalang tayo wag ka madaya"

"Try me, I'll be happy to kill you by my own blade, you have the guts, I thought your just a bibliophile nerd and idiot who never show off to the public and turns out I was wrong about you, you have figure it out, you clone yourselves, stealing my Queen's partisan!"

"Awww come on I'm just having fun"

"Fun?! You insolent.. "mukhang nainsulto pa siya at umaatras ako ng bigla niyang ginalaw ang kanyang espada.

"Fight me with your barehand coward!" Di ko pa natatapos ng atakihin niya ako bigla at nasugataan ako sa balikat. Nakahawak ako ng libro at tinapon ko iyon sa kanya at saktong tumama sa ilong niya at napatawa ako ng wala sa oras.

"Head shot...."

Kakacelebrate ko ayun putol ulo ko.

Nagising na naman sa clone na kanilang binihag. I saw her laughing while watching my headless body lying on the ground. I  stood up and winced after I disturbed one of my injuries, I'm tip toeing and poked her shoulder and when she leaned I gave her a strike to the face and and I felt sudden electric shock on my nerves "Tanging mukha yan! Aray!" namula yung yung kamao ko. Dumugo yung labi niya at dinura niya yung dugo at may dalawang ngipin na naalis
"Ayy hala sorry" sabi ko at tumakbo palabas. May dumaang kawal at nagpeace sign lang ako. Tangna malas

➖➖➖

Nasa harap ko ngayon ang Reyna at yung tanga na nabungal. Duguan rin ako kase binugbog niya yung clone nato bago ako sumanib.
"Are you sure this is the right one?"

"My Queen I lost a tooth why can't I just killed her on the spot!"

"Wait for the day of her execution and do what you want just don't kill her" said the Queen and she battered me.

Hinila nila ako sa selda at tinapon ako sa sahig at sinara na ulit ito. I curled up in pain. May maisuka pa akong dugo ramdam ko na parang pati lamang loob ko maisusuka ko na. Sumandal lang ako. My callous finger scratch the wall with a punch wall. The pain is unbearable.