CHAPTER 15-LUNA CREST II

A L E X

As darkness crept into the night. We stop on an Inn to rest and the other carriage loads are parked beside the vacant lot guarded with the scouts. Waiting for the ship for our voyage. Ship from Bel' air. Prince Inavie should be the one to escort us to North Andalia but his busy on his work but he'll wait for me till we got there. A ship that was used by his Ancestors. A ship that go against tides and even the wrath of the sea, it still in pieces. Yup tigas niya talaga.

I decided to take a shower, Finding towels and soap at hand and remove my clothes almost as if ripping the fabrics-- eagerly wants to soak myself after the busy days and then do a little dance like a ballet dancer, spinning; gliding with a smooth stop when I reach the bathtub. Then ran my foot on the water. The room is filled with misty warm air. The water is covered with rose petals. I soak myself slowly to the water and my buttocks hits the warm floor and it was just refreshing like I don't want to get away.

I soaked for about 30 minutes and I feel my skin became so soft and I smell good like I was swimming on a perfume.

I heard his deep breath it echoed. I turn my shoulder and saw his broad shoulders, standing behind his back beside the glass door of the bathroom. Guarding. "Luna Crest we must change our course"

"Why?"

" I want to meet the Empress.."

"....Are you mad? You'll be killed! my race won't let you set those foot of yours, even inch of your toes step on our shore.."

"That's why I hired you to protect me" I said hastily

"B-but..." A sighed slipped his mouth. Pumasok lang siya Bigla at nilublob ko ang katawan ko ulo kolang ang nakaahon "Bastos..!"

He came inside with his eyes close and crouch down. He turn his gaze away. Mukhang dismayado pa
"Ano na namang kalokohang pumapasok sa ulo mo ahh" sabay pitik niya pa sa noo ko at tumalikod

"I need your help"

"Why?"

"It's a secret, you'll know sooner or later"

"Nanghihingi ka ng tulong tas secret? Sira ulo kaba?"

"O--oo bakit"

"Sarap mong sakalin" inis na tugon niya, gigil na gigil talaga

There was an awkward silence between us and I stand up and wrapped my body on the towel as I paddled over the door he walked away straight and leave the room. I saw a dress lying on the bed and a cute black shoes and a white shock. Parang pang coquette girl vibes. Dirty white longsleeve and blue skirts with a golden designed, well embroidered. details are normalize in this era.

This silk texture seems familiar. Wait, is this a fairy silks? That one's use by Luna Crest now? I don't remember my ladies-in-waiting put them on the suit case.

Di bale..

The wind blows hard in the open windows and it chills me. I hurriedly put them on and went to the window and shut them and close both of the curtains. I tied up my hair and look at the door "Luna Crest?" I called him and he open the door and enter silently, bringing some dessert and a tea.

"You don't have to"

"then should I throw it away?"

"Oy gagi wag, Let's eat it together" I said and he put them on the table. He's being a gentleman and pour me a cup of tea. I narrowed my eyes on his cup, its coffee. I take one slice of strawberry cake. And I found out that his likings for chocolate. He always pick the chocolate one that any other flavor on the platter. But he didn't enjoy them seems like it taste bland for him. "Say Luna Crest what sweet you like back on Zendalia?" I started a conversations with him and she narrowed his eyes to me while slowly chewing his food.