CHAPTER 28- MISSION V

A L E X

We entered the room and saw everyone tryin on their clothes and ready to play the part as our knight. Wait do I still need to go to the ball?  No, that would be a bad idea. Presenting myself to the ball would cause a massive shocked for everyone since they knew I died while I was on a voyage. This is my story not her's.

Hays kaloka di ko tuloy nagtanong kase hinatak ako bigla ni Luna Crest. Panira talaga ng moment. But it hits me, I remember how Luna Ziegler tells me that Luna Crest is actually jealous of my fiance. Nakaka delulu

I shook those craziness out of my head and he put me on top of the bed and cocooned me with the blanket. He aggressively pin my head on my pillow.  "Sleep!"

"No!" I stubbornly replied swatting his hand off of my head, his squashing my skull!

"Matulog ka na nga hating Gabi na!

"Di pa ako inaantok!"

"Why are you so stubbor---"

"Everyone, Prince Inavie wants our presences in his study..... and what's going on?" Asked Luna Quartz when she saw my head been grabbed by such big palm

I gave her a looked of Help me
I tried to sat down but Luna Crest grab my head and push it back to the pillow "Take some rest your highness kami na ang bahala dun"

"But prince Inavie..".

"But prince inavie.. I said sleep!"

"Oyy why so intense, tell me are you jealous of prince Inavie?" Luna Vanessa said straight to his face. Natatawa ako kase parang kulang nalang ibalibag na niya ito. My soul left my body as he pinned me against the bed locking me like I'm not going anywhere.

"You're not seeing anyone!" His face is too close helppppp

"Oyy gagi!"

"Well that's beyond the line" dinig kong dismayadong sambit ni Luna Vanessa at binatukan siya na kinahulog niya sa kama at hinila siya palabas ng kwarto. "Take a long rest your highness and also may I borrow him for a few minutes because I'm going to teach him some manners " she said and everyone soon followed and they close the door.

"W--wait lemme join... You guys... Haysss"

I feel so useless being left out like this. I think these has to stop for like treating me a princess a helpless toddler that needs her nanny! I'm not in my kingdom anyway. So what gives! Grr I'm going.

I remove my blanket and I feel the cold floor as my bare feet touch. I slowly sneak out and the place was dim. The window are creating rainbows because of the Stained glass. I was stunned. The arts are detailed and dedicated to someone. Might be the owner of this Manor.
A beautiful woman picking a flower on the garden and someone is watching her from the bushes.

Stained glass is an art and a craft, requires the artistic skill to conceive an appropriate and workable design, and the engineering skills to assemble the piece. A window must fit snugly into the space for which it is made, must resist wind and rain, and also, especially in the larger windows, must support its own weight. The additional light coming from those candles and chandelier, seems like I'm walking on diamond halls. Reflecting all over the corridors.

This manor is astonishing. But something click on my mind and I stop walking. Saan nga ba Sila? A thought in my head said. Whatever. I past many halls and open each door I know it's not appropriate to do so but I don't want to sleep and do nothing. Bat kase ang hina ng galamay nato! Kailangan ko ng exercise with matching martial arts not proper etiquette for doing a princess thingy! Tsaka nalang pag maging queen nako.