CHAPTER 27- MISSION IV

A L E X

After an hour of silence we were disturbed by Luna Ziegler when he slammed the door so hard. His panicking almost like his chest is about to burst and he pin himself against the wooden door " We need to get outta here the soldiers are patrolling the place!" He shouted and locked the door.

"Don't tell me they are already in this apartment?!"

He nodded and our chest beats fast, synchronizing. We didn't bring any of our stuff but they brought their weapons with them. We heard a commotion from another room. May hinahanap sila at alam na naming Hindi na kami pwedeng lumabas ng pinto. Isa lang ang labasan namin kundi ang balkonahe.

Nabigla kami ng lumukso duon ang prinsepe at dali dali na silang tumakbo at napangiwi ako sa sobrang taas habang nakadungaw ako sa baba. The prince scooped me in his arms and shushed me. I had no other options but to rely on him. He jump down and I covered my mouth so I won't let out a scream.

They are jumping on the rooftop!!

They kept on jumping while I was in the prince's hand. The moon hid in the cloud. He flew us up and I saw how beautiful the Luna was. A glowing yellowy white, loomed large, surrounded by an ethereal glow. Millions of stars were sprinkled behind it. The Goddess of the moon Aifena is the light from the darkness.

But after been lost in its beauty I tap his shoulder "Ah yung mga lunarian.."

"They'll be fine after all they are invincible" he said solemnly and his wings are eye catching. They're sparkling, it wasn't coming from the light reflecting from the moon. It's glowing on its own, that even the gems grew envious by those.

We find ourselves a ran down shank with a thaft roof and decided stayed there and the lunarian came late but they're safe. They keep an eye on the place to see if someone followed them behind.

Nag aalala ako kay Luna Crest pano kung pupunta siya dun at wala na kami pano nayan. The prince whistle and the bird came and landed on his finger. May sinabi siya rito at umalis naman ito agad. Pagkaraan ng ilang oras bumalik ito at lumingon sakin ang prinsepe sabay ngiti.

"Luna Crest is on his way together with your fiance"

I sighed in relieved, the heaviness in my chest finally lifted "Thank goodness"

"Wow that was amazing, how did he even finds him that easy and also how he did he knew that it was the prince and how...?" Bulungan nila na puno ng katanungan "Your highness have they met before..?" They asked continuously and I didn't catch the last word but I spoke softly.

"I don't know how to explain that but Luna Crest is unpredictable" I said with a slight smile. Iba siguro ang epekto ng selos. Napabilib niya ako dahil pano niya naghanap ang prinsepe ng ganoong kadali ket sinabi ko na hindi ko alam kung saan ito. If he gone to Bel' air it's impossible for him to come here on time, but if his ridding a horse he'll be here fast. If not, maybe it takes about 2-3 days on foot.

Luna Crest met Inavie in his youth. Luna Crest was actually a hundred years old. He was born in that same body till today yup he was born an actual man. Hindi siya ipinanganak na sanggol kundi Isang binata.

Luna Crest happens to met him by accident when Bel' air celebrated the  Independence day that only celebrated once a year, from the battle of the Great Sand dum between fairies and man. Sending the Pixies out of the border of mankind. Humanity cruel over other creation is insane. A greed for taking a land that is given by God.

"Ouchiee aray sakit nun ah may nagmamay ari na sa kany...ouch!!" Napangiwi nalang ako ng batuhin ni Prince Airell si Luna Ziegler ng kahoy ng kulitin siya nito.