CHAPTER 64- THE THREE IDIOTS

A L E X

This castle are build more than a centuries ago and the place are loaded with many different passageways, it's purposed was to secured the royal family and thankfully she didn't know the other. Kase pag alam niya baka magkatagpo kami, okay lang sana kung si crush. Uwu

These shortcuts  leads to the other rooms. Only the royal family Ziven knows. The previous king was a genius. We went to the gallery, a pictures of the great battle of sand dum and ran my palm to the walls and paintings to find the leaver or buttons to open the secret passageway. Wala akong nakita mukhang plain lang siya. Nagtago na naman kami ng may guards na dumaan at napatigil hininga ako ng tumingin ito sa direksyon namin at di ito umalis. Damn get away! Get away!

Get away!!

I prayed and prayed and his shadow slowly turn back. And luna Ziegler rose up and sighed and rest his back on the statue of a naked man.

Me and the Baron looked at each other and hold our laughed.

His hand was holding something and when he found out he wipe his hand with disgust. Namula lang siya ng mapansin niyang nakita namin iyon. Medyo may napansin ako kase baliko ito at may parang crack sa side.

"Ohhhhhhh" the Baron sneered at him and grin "I thought your straight... I should've known"

"Oyy oyyy nagkakamali kayo ng iniiisip" he startled, steaming in embarrassment.

"Don't worry your secret is safe with me" the baron swear and cross his heart. "So eased the worries and be gay"

"Damn it!!"

"Hawakan mo ulit" utos ko at napahagikhik ang kasama ko "de joke lang" lumapit ako at dalawa silang napadilat ng mata ng hawakan ko ito "it's fine" I said and they turned to stone in shocked. "it's a leaver"  I said and pull it up and a blood spurts out from their nostrils.

It was awkward but none of them wants to touch it. I sighed and pulled them inside and check if there is someone before closing the door.

When they woke up, all they did was side eyed, Boombastic side eye and it's creepy but funny at the same time. When the door was close the luminating  light was now corrupted with darkness, medyo masikip ang daanan pero mas mabuti na ito kesa mahuli pa kami, we keep walking until we lead ourselves on a room. It's own by one of the noble councils. The books filled the room and the papers are piles on his desk. Clean and tidy. I can smell the fresh ink on the papers like the owners of this room just wrote it a moment ago.

It's a letter to gathered all the people for her coronation. Excited yung mang aagaw ng trono.  The other letters are now sealed with a golden stamped. Luna Ziegler stick his ears on the door while the Stevann examining the place. There are statues inside, a woman half naked carrying a fruit basket and the other one was playing a harp. The statues are about seven in counting. Each one is standing beside the bookshelves and I saw a statue of cupid with his arrow. It's polished perfectly. I see no traces of cracks.

"Hide your highness someone is coming!" He hastily pushed as back to the secret door and we sticked our ears to listen to the conversation. I heard a murmuring voices and clicking heels on the tiled floor.

"Send this letter to North Andalia, the wedding was postponed and now will be moved this weekend. The Queen wants her present together with the Grand duke" said the voices. It's a man, his voice is not familiar to me.

"Yes your eminent" said the second voice, voice was gentle like showing his respect to the person in front of him

"And don't forgot to tell the officers to watch the events"