CHAPTER 54- THAT NIGHT

A L E X

I stood up and stretched, limbs sore from being in the same position for too long. I pushed the cover away, my bare feet touch the cold floor and my eyes meets the light from the window, flapping curtains and a cute winged creature pecking on my window, another companion of birds came to eat.

I look for the two lunarian. They got up so early. But I ended up questioning the bed room. Ito ba yong kwarto namin? Luhh bat isa lang ang bed? Luhh di naman siguro nakatulog ako sa ibang kwarto? Bat wala akong maalala. I left the room and shut the door behind me.

"Morning!" I turn my face and saw Luna Ziegler standing beside the wall, chewing a muffin, hugging a plastic of cookies on his left arms
"The harvest festival is in two days away. Whats our next the plan your highness?"

"Pwede bago tayo dun kumain muna tayo. Wag ka excited kase kakaiba ang pakiramdam ko di ko rin maalala anong panaginip ko. Gutom na siguro to. I'm famished"

"Here have some" inabutan naman niya ako ng muffin "And also d'you know what happen to your knight?"

"Luna crest? No, why??"

"He passed out and when he woke up, he sat up casting terrors in his eyes. It's not like him. I'm not used to see him that way, that's why I asked you if you know the reason "

"Hindi e. Tanungin ko nalang siya"
Bumaba na kami sabay at di ko parin maiwasang mapamangha sa mga fairies na kumakaway samin at lumipad pabalik sa kani kanilang trabaho.

It's a coincidence to see him. I rushed to him and he turn his back, ignoring me "Yow Luna Crest! Gagi may itatanong ako, oyy!"

"Stay back!" sabay karate style niya. He looks like a mantis today. Is he picking a fight with me? His weird ano kaya nangyari sa taong to.

"May nangyari ba kagabi?" I asked and that startled him and he move back "So may nangyari nga?" Ano Yun!! Bat ka weird today

"No, no your misunderstand that your highness, there, ther..."

"Oyy okay kalang? Calm down and tell me what happen?" I asked solemnly and he fell on his spot.

Dumungaw lang kami sa kanya na nakatihaya "He passed out again"

"Yeah, suspicious di naman siguro lumabas siya ng chateau? The viscount says that there are people pretending to be us. Nakakatakot pa dun tayo ang mananagot. Ginagamit nila ang pangalan natin" Said Luna Vanessa.

So the clone is already in action. That woman are so desperate. She can't fool me, I know what I'm going to do, its risky but it'll save my people. "We need to stop the Aristocrats, they are behind this crime" I said, my tone is in rage already

"You know anyone from the Aristocrats?" They asked me but Luna Crest interjected me and I let him.

"Grand duchess Tonali is our target" siya naman talaga ang duchess na may balak na agawin ang trono, polishing the royal family out of the palace. Aside from stoping that Andalian princess. The nephew of my step mother is my new archenemy. Both of them are the master mind. Either kung sino man ang mananalo sa kanila pareho parin ang kanilang motibo na agawin ang aking kaharian. Lumabas ako para makapag isip isip. Two days are good enough. Every minutes is precious. I must not waste any seconds.

I heard that Luna Crest is awake and rushed to see him and a little girl stop me. Pouting, both hands on her waist and she looks like she wants to pick a fight with me. Forbade me from going near him.

"Shoo, shoo stay away from my kuya" she brush me off and the Viscountess apologies but I wave her off because she's just a kid. And by the way. She's beautiful, embodied the beauty of Gadalea just like her mother. "So you must be miss Wintervona of Chateaux it is nice to meet you" I said in a friendly way.