CHAPTER 25-MISSION II

LUNA QUARTZ

We have arrived. As the sun slip below the horizon the soft muted colors of twilight begin to climb the western sky. The sea was vaporously exhaling it's mist- the flowing of the tides was languorous. We left the dockyard and the beauty of the night came and blanket the sky. The breeze of the salted air were fresh with mix smell of sea weeds.

The princess and that Luna Crest are leading us the way and find a place where we can rest. I slowly pick out the knife inside my pocket and look around the corner just in case. I need to be alarm, after all this is not Estheria anymore but Andalia. Lamp post on the streets were lit up and the beautiful lantern were hanging on each houses. I heard the bell chimes on a nearby chapel and the people on the streets are on their way to their home.

This town seems pity for my eyes. The place we're sitting on a plain drought soil and even the plants are impossible to survive in such place. Maybe few from any family of plants that can survive on a hot temperature like cactus.

This town somehow reminded me back to my hometown Zenith, I was too young enough to witnessed the wrath of miasma spreading across our borders. The power of her Majesty the Empress became weak. That day she locked herself on her room for the lost of our Emperor in the war and even the deaths of our senior lunarian. Humans are immune to miasma because they aren't affected at all. They had strong immunity such lucky creature.

That's why we high rank fairies can't go out freely in the sun when we past the human border.

I saw an old man sitting behind the walls of the gates and there was an umbrella and a dirty rug on the ground like it was his home. But not just one. There are more of em. They're homeless people whose left alone by those stupid rulers. Who didn't even help them or find them a shelter. What's the purpose of having a crown if they didn't even help the voices of their people, suffering like this.

Humanities are dumb!

We stop on a large building and later entered and they payed for the rental. We're on room 034 and the place is worth it but the bathroom screams horror to me. I hate dirt specially human. Their shit smells horrible.

"Wow" dinig kong pagkaplastic na sabi ni ate na halatang nandidiri sa kwarto "Ang linis naman" she said, and it's too obvious that's she's being sarcastic and shivered as her eyes surveyed the place. "Eww" and brush the dirt away from her shoulder and glanced up. Dust danced down from the ceiling like snow.

The princess shocked me when she tore her dress up her knees showing her flawless skin and it's blinding for my innocent eyes and boys turn there faces away and saw a few blood drop from their nostrils.

She crack her knuckles and grab a broom. "What are we waiting for?"

"Geez thankfully someone notices. I'm actually allergic to dirt" said Ate Vanessa and grab the mop. "Boys ano man? You want me to yetted you outta here?"

Until a few moment. I'm left alone, standing while all of them working together cleaning the entire apartment. Cleaning every corners and swiping the ceiling.  I rub my eyes to know if it wasn't a dream. Because they literally working together!

"Catch!!" Sigaw ni ate at napaupo ako sa bigat ng cellophane na may lamang mga gamit ng mga tao na dating nakarenta dito. Bukod na nga sa bwesit napaka dugyot pa nila maglinis ng iniwan nilang basura

Lumabas na ako habang dala dala ang dalawang supot ng basura. I past many doors and heard someone moaning nearby and heard a clapping sound but it's weird for me. Nevermind.

I whistles and I ignore it and walk down the stairs and give space to those people whose about to ascend the stairs and past me. There are many people on the lobby and the guard was being a gentleman and open the doors for me.