CHAPTER 22- AIRELL & LUNA CREST

A L E X

Luna Crest had enough of him, it's getting on his nerve his brows are twitching. Prince Airell always making a scene to stop us. Lastly before Luna Crest is about to explode. He jump down, grinning from ear to ear; like he won an argument from someone. He stand on his knees and swaying his long hair sideway, creating a beautiful scene with petals  dancing around him. Giving a main character vibes on the scene with a spotlight, Giving his great entrance, ruining the image of Luna Crest, showing how Charming he was than him.

He pull out his hand from his pocket and brush his hair and few strands slapped on my Knight's face. I had to stop Luna crest from beating him by pulling him back and try to make him calm down.

"He looks worn out, may I do the honor your highness" he said directly to me, brushing off Luna Crest on his way and the soldiers began to cheer, teasing us like we were some couples. My eyes squeeze as how he move his hand and Luna Crest walk back. Parang aso na tinataboy.

The soldier throw some dummy sword  at sakto ang pagkasalo niya Dito sabay pag ikot sa ere with style. He just swapped position with my knight. The crowds grows wild, cheering and it's embarrassing. The ladies from the court are staring at me from afar, the auras terrifies me. Like they summoning demons from hell. And by any minutes it's about to attack me and ate me whole.

Luna Crest agreed and sat down on a bench. The soldier stop their sparring and sat down to watch. It was uncomfortable because I'm the only lady in the field and I'm sparring with their beloved prince.The ladies were fluttering in excite to watch the prince in action not to me. It's getting uncomfortable by the minutes since the field are now surrounded with beautiful creatures.

Sparring is a term commonly used in the context of combat sports, particularly in martial arts such as boxing, and mixed martial arts. It refers to a practice session where two individuals engage in simulated combat, allowing them to refine their skills, techniques, and strategies in a controlled environment.

That sends goosebumps on me as I began to scan his body, measuring those muscle and agility and flexibility of his after mastering sword and any other martial arts. I described him in my novel as the most feared prince in his time. The scars he had are the evidence of how he won the battle against the kingdom of man.

Ket alam kong kahoy lang yun pero parang ramdam ko na parang pano ako papaluin ni mama sa pwet kapag matigas ang ulo ko. Di bale practice lang naman to e tsaka di naman niya siguro ako papatayin dito. Hopefully I remained in piece after this.

"Your feet is weak. Your postures is way to obvious di kapa nagsisimula nakikita ko na ang butas na maari kang tirahin at masasaktan ka" he said and it came out embarrasing. Napaka malicious ko promise. Butas kase daw e, anong butas ba yun!

Lumapit siya sakin at inayos ang posture ko. His hands were gentle and I can't even look at him in the eyes. Parang nang aakit kase siya sarap niyang pukpokin.  He teaches me on how to sway the dummy sword in a basic way rather forcing me to sparring. Di pa ako nagsisimula alam na alam na niyang mahina akong nilalang. Tangina talaga tong katawan nato! Timid!!

Ginagaya ko ang kanyang galaw pati kung paano ko ititira ang espada. Nawawala na ang hiya ko kase parang paningin ko parang kami lang dalawa na nagpapapractice.

The sun was setting behind the tower walls and the fairies rose up and go home leaving us three in the field.

I sat down under the tree and stretch my back. I'm in pain, even I am a princess he didn't go easy on me. But I thank him because he didn't hit me once but rather point the dummy sword at me. I tried everything to dodge his attacked but ended up on a checkmate. I didn't hit him once. That moment my realization finds me that sword is not easy to master. But It look so easy on movies.

The prince kneel before me like his proposing or something. Something flickering in my stomach and I felt some intense heat rosing up to my head and a smoke burst out to my ears in embarrassments.

Luna Crest stoop up from his seat and
He approached us and whacked the prince's head on purposed. I was flabbergasted, shocked. He snatch me from my seat and rushed away while I risked a glanced over my shoulder and the prince is crouching in the grass while patting his head.

We ascend the spiral stairs up to the tower. As we arrived at the top he release my hand and turn his face to me. I was stunned to speak to see how his eyes sparkled like even the star was envious and hid behind those clouds.

I flinched when someone grab my waist and he raise me like child on his hand and it send butterflies in my stomach but it was good for about a seconds when he decides to jumped. My voice screeching as the gravity pull as down fast and saw Luna Crest falling as well behind us.

We landed safely but I didn't have any idea on why we are running away from my knight. We went to every alley, I was loose in thought because I didn't know what is going on. Para akong bata na dala dala niya sa kamay niya.

We lost Luna Crest and he gently put me down by the meadow. My eyes sparkled to see thousands of fireflies flying around us. The stars came out from his hiding and makes the place like I was on a fantasy movies. Together with a man, with a body of a spartan whose showing me his world.

"Wow" The only word slips my mouth, I was lost by the beauty of the night. He kneel down and raise my face up.

"Wouldn't you mind borrowing you tonight.."

My eyes widen, I jaw drop as Luna Crest wacked his head again, his gonna get himself arrested for doing that!! The prince black out. "Your crazy Luna Crest!!!"

"I'm sorry but this princess belongs to me"

"Ay taray, what d'you mean by belong to you hmm?" I ask and he snarl at me but I saw his ears turn red. His cute Lalo na pag kinukulit "I always belongs to you but can stop doing that his your prince!!"

"Tch" he roll his eyes and poke at me. "On that contract no men are allowed touching you physically especially if it's necessary"

"But I don't remember having those in the contract.."

"Because your an idiot"

I was stunned to speak "...... you're so cruel"

Dinala niya lang ang walang malay na prinsepe pabalik ng palasyo at nataranta ang ibang Guardia at natakot na ako baka ano pang isipin nila pero sa laki ng utak ni Luna Crest nahanapan niya ng paraan iyon.

He turn his shoulder and I screamed in terror by his gaze. Bigla niyang nilapit ang mukha niya sakin na kinatigil ko sa paghinga. Nanlalaki ang mata ko ng ihiga niya ang ulo niya sa balikat ko. I couldn't utter a word it was like my voice is stuck in my throat. Kulang nalang tumalsik palabas ng dibdib ko.
Mas kinilig ako ng todo ng bigla niya akong buhatin na parang bride..

Nawala ako sa katinuan kase dalawang lalake ang sira ulong gumawa ng eksena at ngayon pati utak ko tumibok.
Pero napawi ang romantic scene nayon ng itapon niya ako bigla sa tubig.

"Take those germs off of you. Ayokong naamoy kitang ganyan"

Umahon ako at pinahiran ang mukha sa sobrang inis "Hoy gagu.. "natahimik ako ng titigan niya ako harap harapan at nilublob ko Ang katawan ko sa tubig. "Bastos umalis ka nga wag mong tinitigan ang babae na naliligo.... !" saway ko tuloy tuloy at umalis na siya.