CHAPTER 4- UNCANNY SITUATION

A L E X

I stretch my body and I hurt my jaw for yawning too long and I've been spending my time too much in the internet; tapping on my keyboard, sipping on a cola. I sighed and my back hurts, I've got bad posture since the day I started making my novels.The story I'm making is the Ascending Empire. I have some novels to be updated but since I was too excited I wrote it fast and declined the other stories. I did it so I won't forgot the most beautiful excited part.

I've got bored on that day and I took a nap beside my laptop after watching anime all night. I dreamt about a kingdom. A princess whose about to take the throne and overthrow the Pixie empire for her own and enslaved each and one of em. A princess and also the antagonist of the story and there's these thieves that they called themselves a Luna, a half blooded pixies, a messenger of Zendalia and wants to control humanity..

She discovered the secrets of that Antique mirror lies in the corridor from which her fate is about to change..

Medyo nakakalungkot kase nabitin ako ng magising ako ng alarm clock naputol ang panaginip ko. Di ko alam pano isulat ang plot ng kwento kung reverse mode ang utak baka malaman ko ang daloy ng panaginip ko. Ikaw talaga Deity Komori ang daya mo..

I gingerly walk over the window, I'm sweating so bad! My air-conditioning is broken. The air inside is as hot as the sun! I spring open the curtain; watching the busy road. Running vehicles twenty four seven non stop. Bustling with crowds and chattering of people indistinctly.
Whatta boring day today. My head hurts. I looked over my alarm clocks to check the time and it's 4 pm already in the afternoon. Gosh time is spinning fast. My belly started to rumbled. I forgot I haven't had my lunch being swamped on my novels. It's Sunday today, imbes na magpahinga nakababad lang ako sa internet.

I slightly glaced on my laptop and saw some of the comments. I've got addicted writing stories when some people started to appreciate my work and sometimes I can't even sleep at night just staring at my laptop so my readers won't be bored of waiting for the updates..

I went to the kitchen to prepare my food for dinner. I live alone on a apartment. I'm a Alex Crest, A college student and both of my parents are working abroad just to provide my needs. But sadly they have their own families. Yup at the young age my parents got divorced but they still provided me and that's good. I live independently and I need to work hard. Bored sagged my eyelid as I open my fridge and it's empty! I sighed heavily and scratch my head. Habit ko kase bukas na bukas. Heto wala Nako makain. hay..

Nice Alex!

I think I need to go to the grocery but before that. I need to filled this stomach of mine. I'm famished. I grunt and sneered at one instant cup noodle beside the rice cooker. I forgot when did I bought it, maybe five days from now? ugh who cares. I poured some hot water and waited, standing beside the kitchen's door while peeping on my laptop. Marami na namang nagrerequest na new update. Masakit na utak ko sa kakaisip.

Di ko na alam anong isusulat ko next dahil na siguro to sa sobrang gutom... Kinuha ko na ang noodle at mabilis ko Naman kinain. Medyo bitin pero okay naman atleast may lamang na Yung tyan ko ket papano..

➖➖➖

I fumbled on my bag to get my wallet and counted the money and calculated each of the thing I need para naman alam ko hindi ako makulangan sa pera dun sa counter nakakahiya rin. As an independent natutunan ko ring magtipid Ang hirap mag isa pero tanging nasa utak ko okay lang.

"Alex!" I heard my name being called and saw someone pushing a cart.

"Yo Anika sabay na tayo papunta sa counter. Sana all Ang dami Naman.." Punong puno ang cart niya at iilan sa mga ruon ay mga hinahanda lang kapag may celebrasyong nagaganap. Anika is my Classmate and I'm proud to have her I had no words to described how generous she is. Her parents raised a good daughter.

"Birthday ni Papa beh, punta ka ah.."

"Aba'y syempre when...?" napaisip naman ako. Ano bang ireregalo ko?

"Wednesday beh"

Okay naman medyo matagal pa. Inabot kona ang binili ko at hinintay ko rin siya hanggang sa Mauna na siyang sumakay sa taxi. Iba rin kase ang daanan namin pauwi.

In a busy rustling City amidst the cloudy night sky. The bus stop area along the sidewalk was filled with a crowd of standing people under the waiting shed, looking intently at the phone in their hands. There were also people walking through the crowds of the sidewalk, passing the standing flock of people.

I took my receipt and checked the things I bought if I didn't forgot anything. Di kase ako nagsusulat ng mga listahan na bilihin tamad ko talagang bata. Dark nimbus clouds blocked the moonlight. Looks like a heavy rain is coming. Tumawag nako ng taxi at sakto namang umulan at dali dali na akong pumasok

I leaned my body against the window, put my elbow on the window, and let my head rest on my hand. I rolled my eyes upward and peered at the top of the glass pane, observing the new flow of droplets. I took my smartphone from my pocket and checked the time. Masyado akong tinatamad magsulat ng story pero di ko mapigilan di bale...

As I arrived home, I put all my groceries on the table and arrange them properly on the fridge. Magtimpla rin ako kape because coffee is life and went straight to my study place and open my laptop. I read some the comment and someone got interested and wanna buy my story. I went over the moon and shout at the balcony. The feeling was sky rocket!!

Hopping over the place and racing my hands on the air. I kept reading it again and again and shouted in excited at the same time. And I accidentally pour my coffee on my keyboard. I immediately grab something to wipe but my organs shook out of control and suddenly everything turn foggy and I felt my face hit my keyboard..