CHAPTER 39- WHAT JUST HAPPEN II

A L E X

Luna Crest gave me a pouch of gold coins out of the blue. I tried to wave him off, refuses to take it yet my inner self tells me that I needed it so bad. "Bayaran mo nalang ako pag naging reyna kana. Ako na ang bahala sa bayarin like you promise with those two"

My eyes flashes. I pull down his face and he bend a little and I kiss his cheeks by surprise. "I will my baby Crest, thank you"

I saw his eyes widened and did a side eye and move a little to the left. "Why kiss me?"

"As thank you for being so thoughtful" I said with a smile but he didn't seems to like it

"A kiss?"

"Oo bakit? Masama ba ang ginawa ko?"

"What behavior is this? I'm not inform that a kiss is used for gratitude!?" Natameme lang ako sa sinabi niya.

"Oyy gagu Mm nito ano akala mo sakin kumikiss ket kanino!? Nag thank you lang ako..."

He scoffed, he seems offended pa "You can't just kissed someone for fun"

"Eh di sorry sadjang na excite lang ako kaya nagawa ko yun"

"A kiss is only meant for the person who deserves it. A woman with high regard don't act like that.."

"Oyy, oyy ano akala mo sakin... Mmhdj" he just clip my lips with his fingers.

"At alam mo anong ayaw ko sayo!? my lips is just right here"he pointed his lips

I lost my soul for a seconds, stunned by his words I pulled my lips and move back "You creep!" I shivered "chee!"

We enters the coffee shop and smell the fresh grind coffee beans  and the freshly baked bread and muffin displayed on the glass. But the deafening murmur of the crowds still bothers me. I sat down next to Emion and he began to wiggle like a worm, heart shape eyes, his arms are on the table while resting his chin on it. Luna crest was being too sensitive and brush him off a little to the left.

"Luna crest naman di na nga tayo magkasya pinapalayo mo pa yung tao" sinaway ko siya at nilapit niya ang mukha niya at may parang ibubulong

"Don't make me repeat myself your highness, those people are non of your concern and I don't allow any man touches you beside me"

"Di naman siya humawak... Ang
O. A mo as in" I said at pinitik niya bigla ilong ko

"I'm just doing my job, you are born nobility not a commoner so act like one" he said and cross his arms above his chest. The waiter prepared the food promptly on the table. I lead the prayer and everyone look at Luna Ziegler's direction and he was confused why everyone is looking at him. He turn his face to me while I clasp my hand, leading a prayer and he put back the food to the plate with a peace sign.

"Sorry"

"...... AMEN"

"Amen" sabay nila sakin at masayang kumuha na ng pagkain.

"Nga pala are you four siblings?" Aldanard engaged a conversation while pointing the fork to the confused lunarian.

"Well his not included" Vanessa point at Luna Crest, while zooning out again "And also we aren't sibling but we're related by blood and has the same purposed and goals"

"Why is he not included?" Aldanard asked again

"Actually his not a lunarian"

Emion and Aldanard look at each other and shrugged their shoulders "Still don't get it"

"Basta, this three are related since they born on Zenith and this one is.." Luna Crest clip my mouth with his finger. He tug my ear close to him at nilapit niya lang ang mukha niya.