Twenty Five - Liam

As I retold the story to my boyfriends I recalled every detail

As I retold the story to my boyfriends I recalled every detail. It was horrible. The things William was saying about Trinette were despicable. I can't believe that she has half his DNA. She deserves better...well... allegedly has half his DNA...

"Well...he actually said something about her being his blood" I mentioned, drawing both of my boyfriends attention away from their anger towards me.

"What, what did he say?" James was the first to ask

"He said... something along the lines of her mother saying his friend raped her - the fucker made jokes over it. He explained how he should've let her mother get away with the lie because it would've been easier." I started and could tell they were already getting angry but I needed to make sure they knew my drunken reasons.

"He was hoping she was going to be a boy, and that he could teach her how to be a man, how to work in this world etcetera. He went on and on about how disgusting it was raising a daughter, how he should've just killed her and her mother, How he should've played into her mother's lies when he found out she was a girl, and many other things until I eventually had to shut him up - I'm sorry, I couldn't let him live in that moment, but I felt bad for him. There's no excuse - I just...." I sighed with frustration and they rolled their eyes before clenching their fists in anger

"He's probably lying about everything he told you" Oliver doubted me

"That's what I thought. So after I was done, I did some digging afterwards. She isn't his child, and everything our girl has been told about her mamma by William is a lie. Her mamma didn't walk out she was forced away when trins was two, and her mamma was telling the truth about Williams friend getting her pregnant against her will - he refused to believe that his best friend did that to her." i paused, taking a breath before the next bit

"He kept her around for two-ish years and then threatened her. Our girl was born four days after her mamma turned seventeen - William was Twenty Six. I can't trace her mamma, she just...dropped off the map..." I felt sick as I told them about all of this and their fists tightened even further.

"Will you tell her what you discovered?" Oliver asked and I sighed. Truthfully I didn't know. Was it worth bringing it up? wouldnt it just hurt her?

"Should I? Will her finding out that he's not her biological father change anything? Will it hurt her more knowing that the man she grew up knowing as her father lied and kept her mother away? Knowing that she had someone out there who she could've been with?"

"We should definitely tell her, she has a right to know... I'm booking an appointment with a psychologist here and she'll have an appointment with them tomorrow. Maybe we could talk to her then? When she has someone to support her?" Oliver suggested after silence, and we both agreed before going and heading to the kitchen so i could make breakfast for the rest.

It wasn't long before Ryan was down, I smiled and offered him some food of which he took whilst James and Oli caught him up to speed. They were all pissed that I'd acted on impulse, and understandably so, I wasn't planning to kill him - just torment him for a bit - I lost control. If they'd heard the entirety of what he said they'd have done the same. but i understand their anger.