1

"Admiral Shen, you are here." The man in fine clothes and elegant face said with a smile in his eyes.

Although the man forced a smile, his lips were pale, and the veins on the backs of his hands were frightening. His tall figure was incongruously thin, and his sickly body was wrapped in layers of luxurious uniforms, with gold and jade on the outside. But inside it is still difficult to hide the decay and withering.

However, the identity of this seemingly easy-going person should not be underestimated. He is His Majesty the Emperor, Ning Jinglin, who is at the top of the empire's authority and ranks above ten thousand people.

Shen Moting looked calm and nodded, neither humble nor arrogant: "Your Majesty, why did you suddenly come to see me?"

Shen Moting's tone was respectful and natural, but neither flattering nor flattering. He had a rebellious and arrogant character, even when he saw the emperor. He has never disappeared, but he does have the capital.

Because Shen Moting is simply synonymous with legend in the empire.

Not only is he a Starflight commander who has made illustrious military exploits in the empire for thousands of years and achieved countless glorious military exploits, he is also the youngest five-star general in the empire.

But no one knows that Shen Moting is actually an Omega.

Not only is Shen Moting not as delicate as an ordinary Omega, but he is more brave and skilled in combat than any alpha in the empire. He can ride a thousand horses at a time. His illustrious military exploits all came from the bloody Zerg battlefield, and he reached his current position entirely on his own.

"Admiral Shen is indeed the legend and pride of the empire. With your protection, the people of the empire will be safe for a hundred years." The emperor said with a smile while praising Shen Moting's great achievements without hesitation.

Shen Mo Ting, however, was indifferent and shook his head expressionlessly: "Your Majesty is flattering you."

Shen Mo Ting had doubts about the emperor's sudden summons to him, but now the emperor, whom he was not familiar with, suddenly became close to him in words. This kind of flattering situation made Shen Mo Ting feel strange.

"Admiral Shen, back then I tried my best to discriminate against you because of your humble background. On the contrary, I ignored the opinions of other nobles and entrusted you with important responsibilities. Now that you have such a status, I treat you the same. Is this a blessing?"

The emperor suddenly said.

Shen Moting had already had a premonition that the emperor might be in trouble when he came to him today, but Shen Moting did not hesitate, but nodded generously: "Yes, your majesty is kind to me." The emperor saw that Shen Moting was a cheerful person

. , also got straight to the point: "Admiral Shen, I am very ill and will not live much longer."

When the emperor talked about his death, his expression was only calm and calm, but in the next moment his expression became extremely gentle and nostalgic: " I don't care how long I can live, but I still have a little daughter. Over the years, my good brother Ning Qiu has taken over a lot of power while I was lingering on my sick bed. Now he is powerful and his ambitions are well known to everyone. I'm afraid as long as I As soon as Shu'er left..."

Shen Moting had heard about the emperor's only daughter, the pearl of the empire, the little princess Ning Shu.

It is said that she has an extraordinary appearance, stunning beauty, and a delicate and delicate temperament. A few years ago, it was predicted by relevant agencies that there was a 97% chance that she would transform into an Omega.