20

Chapter 20

The man squeaked, his eyelashes flickered, and he slowly opened his eyes, a pair of violet eyes that were alluring.

He seemed to feel the pain in his chest. He frowned slightly and found that his wound had been bandaged. With some difficulty, the man supported his upper body with both hands and slowly sat up. When he saw clearly the person standing in front of his bed, When I saw it, I couldn't help but my pupils trembled.

"Your Majesty." The man called out in surprise and joy, his purple eyes flashing with tiny ripples of light.

Ning Shu turned around and looked at him quietly, with a bit of doubt and confusion in his eyes, and asked straight to the point: "You are awake, why did you block the wooden warehouse for me last night?"

Ning Shu had already sent someone to investigate. This person has the identity of a dancing girl, and his name is Yun Lingyue. His life experience is rough and miserable, and his family only has a father who is addicted to gambling and domestic violence.

Yun Lingyue is not only extremely beautiful and charming, but her dancing skills are also extraordinary and moving. She is an Omega dancer who is famous in the imperial capital.

However, he was forced to make a living and the high debt owed by his father, so he went into the sea when he was a teenager, dealing with the romantic alphas of aristocratic families.

After learning about the dancer's life experience, Ning Shu couldn't figure out why Yun Lingyue, who was a stranger to him, wanted to block Mucang for her.

"Your Majesty, actually this is not the first time I have seen you." Yun Lingyue said softly, her purple eyes flashing with complicated emotions.

"Three or four years ago, when you were still the princess, I met you. A banquet was held at the Privy Councilor's residence, and all the dignitaries of the empire were entertained, and you were among the guests. Queen of Dance An alpha insisted on dragging me to accompany him for a drink, but I was feeling unwell during my period, so I declined him politely."

Yun Lingyue saw that Ning Shu still looked like he hadn't remembered anything, so she had no choice but to continue.

"But that alpha refused to give in. In the end, he even became angry and used many... dirty words to insult me. However, most of the people around me watched indifferently or laughed and laughed. Only you said a few words for me." He said. He explained the reason and gave a grateful smile.

Yun Lingyue spoke so carefully that Ning Shu finally got a vague impression.

She didn't even take a close look at the dancer's face at the time. She only remembered that he was not only teased and teased with obscene words by the arrogant alpha of the family, but also had drinks thrown all over him because he refused to accompany him for a drink, which angered the alpha.

Ning Shu has always been cruel and cruel in dealing with people. As long as anything touches her interests, she will kill them without mercy. That's why when he mistakenly thought that Yun Lingyue was going to attack him, he prepared to kill him directly.

But Ning Shu is not completely unkind.

That year, when she saw the dancer soaked in wine, with wet hair hanging over her shoulders, and her thin body shivering in the cold, while the people around her were making fun of and teasing him with unpleasant stench, she felt a rare feeling of pity. Heart, she said a few words to protect him.

"Just because I helped you with a few words without any pain, you are willing to sacrifice yourself to block the wooden warehouse for me?" Ning Shu was even more surprised after hearing Yun Lingyue's explanation.