8

Chapter 8

"Okay."

Ning Shu replied meekly, and Reginald's cheering voice could be faintly heard from the optical brain.

Reginald's voice sounded extremely excited, and he was talking ramblingly: "Does your Majesty have any recommended places? This is my first time in the Empire. Your Majesty can take me to the more unique attractions in the Empire. ."

Ning Shu narrowed her delicate eyebrows, with a gentle smile on her lips, but this smile was extremely dazzling in Shen Moting's eyes.

"The Κ5 area of ​​the Imperial City is a famous scenic spot. Laiyan Mountain, Quanshi Temple, and Tingshi Gorge are all famous. The scenery is pleasant, warm and quiet." Ning Shu explained very patiently, choosing the foreign friends very thoughtfully and meticulously. Several good places.

Shen Mo Ting pursed her thin lips tightly.

His expression became more and more sinister, and his eyes were dark and unclear, as if the sky was about to be stormed, and the mountain rain was about to come.

Ning Shu seemed not to notice, and kept laughing and talking to Reginald.

It wasn't until he was about to hang up at the end that Ning Shu said with a very reluctant look: "Then we will meet at Laiyan Mountain at ten o'clock tomorrow morning." The corners of Ning Shu's lips were slightly raised, and the words "Laiyan Mountain" were specially emphasized

. .

Shen Moting's eyes darkened.

After Ning Shu completely hung up the video call, Shen Moting advised in a deep voice: "Shu'er, when you become an adult in two years, I won't stop you from being with anyone you want, but now that you are still underage, as a Your guardian, I don't allow you to have close contact with alpha."

Ning Shu raised his eyebrows with a smile but not a smile: "You tell me not to get close to alpha, that's fine. As long as the teacher is willing to marry me when I become an adult, I will never Contact with any alpha."

"...Only this is impossible." Shen Moting tilted his head and said hoarsely.

It's not that he is unwilling to wait these two years, but because he is an Omega.

"When my father was leaving, he kept telling me that you would take care of me and that you would be my lifelong lover. He said that you were my child adopter and that I would marry you when I grew up. But you waited for my father to do so. Are you going to leave without acknowledging your mistake?" Ning Shu asked.

Shen Moting was helpless.

Obviously he rejected the late emperor many times and explained to him many times, but the late emperor still refused to give up and secretly encouraged Ning Shu to marry him.

And now it seems that Ning Shu also took the late emperor's words seriously.

Shen Moting explained helplessly: "Shu'er, I really never promised the late emperor. I have also said many times that I just treat you as my sister." "Sister?" Ning Shu sneered, revealing the same

soft appearance as hers. The sharp side of inconsistency.

"Since you are taking care of me just to repay your father's kindness in knowing me, and you don't want to marry me, then don't get involved with me randomly. From now on, I will be the king and you will be the minister. Just make a clear distinction."

Ning Shu glanced at him coldly. He was obviously still underage, but his expression contained a hint of violence, a bit like the majesty of an empress: "As a minister, you don't need to ask more questions about my private matters." It was obvious that she was speaking so cruelly