5

Chapter 5

"...As soon as I become an adult, will the teacher leave me?"

Ning Shu asked in a low voice.

Shen Moting will also leave her like her parents, and then will she still be alone again?

Shen Moting pursed his lips. As long as Ning Shu came of age, he would no longer have to shelter and protect her. This should have been a promise he and the late emperor had negotiated in advance.

But Shen Moting looked at the girl's pale face and dark eyes, as if she was speechless at this moment, unable to say anything, and even simple movements like nodding and shaking her head seemed to have become difficult.

Shen Moting stood frozen on the spot, hesitating for a long time, his Adam's apple rolling hard.

The girl's round eyes were like a deer's, pure and clear, staring at him without blinking.

The most valiant and skilled God of War in the empire, who was so powerful that he could tear apart the Zerg with his hands, but when faced with this girl who looked so well-behaved and harmless, his defenses collapsed in an instant and he was completely defeated.

As long as Shen Moting looks at these eyes, he can't refuse any of Ning Shu's requests.

"If you still need me in the future, I will always be with you." Shen Moting said involuntarily. Almost as soon as he finished speaking, Shen Moting suddenly realized what a heavy promise he had made.

Just as strong regret arose in Shen Moting's heart, Ning Shu suddenly rolled his eyes.

The darkness in her dark eyes faded away, and countless radiant brilliance circulated, like a pool of stars swaying and suddenly brightening.

Shen Moting lowered his eyes in a panic, and suddenly felt that the girl in front of him turned into a real deer, running rampant on his chest.

*————————————

“Don’t get wet in the rain anymore, you will get sick if you continue like this. Even if the late emperor knew it, he definitely doesn’t want you to harm your health. I will send you back to the palace first.” Shen Moting was trying to hide it. He lowered his eyes, his crow-feather-like black eyelashes trembling slightly.

Ning Shu nodded submissively.

Her appearance was already fragile, and she looked even more fragile and fragile after she had just lost a loved one, with pale lips.

"Are you still able to walk? Do you want me to carry you back?" Shen Moting asked with concern in his eyes.

It was a certainty that Ning Shu would become an Omega when he became an adult, and Shen Moting himself was an Omega pretending to be an alpha. Since they were of the same gender, Shen Moting subconsciously lost his sense of proportion and instinctively did not avoid suspicion too much.

Ning Shu, whose body was not tired but whose heart was full of exhaustion, weakly shook his head.

Shen Moting, who was not as weak as ordinary Omegas, but was extremely tall and heroic, could easily fill Ning Shu up.

The petite Ning Shu, who was still underage, curled up in his arms. She buried her head in Shen Mo Ting's plump chest with her back on her back. The scent of clean white pine came out, making people feel safe for no reason.

Ning Shuying's jade-white fingertips tightly grasped the shirt on his chest, leaving a trace.

A sob that was so weak that it seemed like an illusion sounded in his chest. If it weren't for a pool of wetness flowing in his chest, Shen Moting would have thought that the cry was just an illusion.