15

Chapter 15:

Time flies by, and the mountains are far away.

"Your Majesty, since you will officially come of age tomorrow, these alphas are carefully selected by the ministers. They are all unmarried alphas with noble blood, origins from aristocratic families and extremely powerful. You can choose one of them to be yours. Emperor, please appoint a few more concubines."

The minister said respectfully, while using the optical brain to turn on the projection, which reflected the portraits of dozens of alphas.

"Let it go, I'll come back to choose after the differentiation ceremony." Ning Shu said lightly.

The minister raised his head with some fear: "Is Your Majesty dissatisfied with these alphas?" These alphas are all the children of high-ranking officials, and they can be regarded as the better alphas in the empire.

Ning Shu smiled noncommittally and said, "There is one missing person. Let's add Marshal Shen."

The minister was shocked. Had His Majesty's favorite candidate been Marshal Shen all along?

But when the news of Ning Shu's transformation into alpha spread the next day, After arriving, not only the entire empire was shocked, but the ministers responsible for selecting Ning Shu were also very busy and submitted the new list again.

Putting together a draft roster is a delicate job.

Because these Omegas were all the children of high-ranking officials and nobles, direct bloodlines of aristocratic families, and were intended to win over the imperial royal family, the ministers did not dare to miss one, and even checked it several times before handing it to Ning Shu.

Ning Shu glanced at it, dropped only one sentence, and asked in a cold voice: "Didn't I say that I would add Marshal Shen?"

The minister looked at Ning Shu's figure and was stunned, standing frozen in place like a stone statue. .

I don't know how much time passed before the minister's face was filled with shock. He trembled his lips and murmured to himself: "But isn't Marshal Shen also an alpha?" *——————————The

Regent

's hover car just arrived. After stopping in the endless courtyard, someone soon knelt down at the car door in fear, curled up and exposed his back, acting as a footstool for the Regent, waiting for the Regent to step on his back and get out of the car.

However, when the door of the floating car opened, what greeted him was a harsh kick: "Get out of here!" The

'footstool' was kicked hard by the Prince Regent as an object to vent his anger, but it was obvious that he was very afraid of the uncertainty. The cruel and vicious regent cowered and did not dare to say a word.

The Prince Regent yelled angrily, then walked into his luxurious mansion with a gloomy face.

His staff and confidants looked at each other and gathered around in fear: "Your Highness, we had always thought that she was an Omega and could not achieve anything, but we didn't expect that Ning Shu, who looked so weak and weak, turned out to be an Alpha." The Regent gritted his teeth

. Said: "I have taken action against her several times before, but because Shen Moting and the secret guards left by the late emperor failed, I thought that Ning Shu would be an Omega and would not be able to cause any big troubles in the future. In the future, I would be more aggressive when she gets married and has children. She had been left alive for two years without her hands and feet. Who would have known that this little girl turned out to be an alpha."