32

Chapter 32 Extra 2

"Shu'er, are you still doing business so late? Why don't you go to bed early." Shen Moting put down the tea cup and said with concern in his eyes.

"No, no need. These are urgent matters. I'll take care of them first before going to bed." Ning Shu smiled coquettishly.

There was a faint rustling sound under her desk. Shen Moting's pupils shrank and his fingers stabbed into his palms.

"...Okay." Shen Moting said hoarsely, and then quickly turned around and walked out of the palace. His palms were already dripping with blood, but he didn't even notice it.

He closed his eyes, his eyelashes trembled slightly, and a line of clear tears slowly flowed from the corners of his eyes. He murmured in a hoarse voice: "Shur, you always think that I am easy to cheat, but in fact, I am just willing to be played by you." *

———— ————————————

After the floating door was closed, a young man crawled out from under Ning Shu’s desk and murmured in disbelief: “Is this me in the future? It turns out you really didn’t lie. I, I am your partner."

Ning Shu couldn't hide it from the young Mo Ting who had traveled through fifteen years, but he didn't want the current Mo Ting to know. She just let the young Mo Ting hear the voice, but didn't let the two of them meet.

She was afraid that when two Shen Motings from time and space met, they might disappear. What can she do?

"Nonsense." Ning Shu rolled his eyes. After seeing the scars all over the boy's body, his eyes were full of heartache: "Does it hurt? Let me apply some medicine for you first." The boy's black hair was messy, and his facial features were younger than Shen Moting's now

. , and he didn’t have such a formidable aura. He was dressed in rags, and his body was covered in bruises. It was when he first entered the military camp, and because of his low status, he was not only cannon fodder on the battlefield, but was also bullied and suppressed by many alphas.

He is Shen Moting from fifteen years ago, five years younger than Ning Shu now.

"What's going on? How come I'm by your side as soon as I open my eyes?" The young Mo Ting raised his eyebrows. At a young age, he already had the solemn and majestic look he had later.

"I don't know either." Ning Shu sighed with a headache: "Yesterday I listened to Mo Ting talk about his childhood experiences, and I realized how pitiful he was when he was a child. He lost his parents when he was young, wandered and entered the military camp when he grew up. Not only He had narrowly escaped death many times on the Zerg battlefield, but was bullied and suppressed by those people." "

I felt sorry for him when I heard that. I had a dream at night, as if I was dreaming about his youthful experience. When I woke up, Then I saw you."

Ning Shu said as he wanted to apply medicine to the young Mo Ting, but his eyes suddenly widened and he said in disbelief: "You are five years younger than me now, how can you still be taller than me? "

The young Mo Ting smiled helplessly. He still had some youthful spirit. He touched Ning Shu's head and teased her: "I really don't know how I can be so ignorant in the future and fall in love with you. Unruly little princess."

"You!" Shen Moting refused to let her go for the first time, making Ning Shu glare at him angrily, but the young Mo Ting himself was still a child, and instead of coaxing her, he even more energetically Teasing her.