25

Chapter 25

Ding Qu almost didn't react when he was thrown out by a violent mental force that could tear the human body apart.

Following a tragic scream, Yun Lingyue only saw Ding Qu falling from the steep stairs in the corridor, and dazzling blood slipped from countless steps, shockingly spreading to the lowest point.

Ning Shu, who seemed weak, slowly withdrew her hand. The terrifying mental pressure just now did not look like it was emanating from her at all, and she turned into a calm and calm look.

Yun Lingyue trembled her lips and called out in a trembling voice: "Your Majesty, did you do it yourself just now? You shouldn't, you really shouldn't..." For a moment,

he felt that his mind was confused and numb. Know what to say.

Yun Lingyue knew that she was just a skinny person who was liked by the alphas, but their love was superficial and would fall apart as soon as it touched on his shady past, so she kept saying that she liked him, Ding Qu, in a hurry. I would still use those nasty words to insult him.

Because this is what Ding Qu really thinks deep down.

Because deep down in the hearts of these alphas, they always feel that he is unworthy and filthy, and their love is like mercy and charity. He must beg for mercy and be grateful to deserve it.

Ning Shu looked at Yun Lingyue with a matter-of-fact expression: "He insulted you with such words, why don't I teach him a lesson?"

Yun Lingyue opened her eyes in confusion and murmured: "I'm used to it, really, I'm used to it."

Ning Shu frowned, obviously in a bad mood, and spoke with a bit of anger: "In front of me, no one can humiliate you. You It's true, how come you can't bear to call me even after being bullied?"

Yun Lingyue was startled when she heard this. After being silent for a while, she slowly raised her lips and showed a charming smile. He was used to always Showing a flattering and coquettish smile.

However, there was no smile in Yun Lingyue's eyes, and there were even a few tears in her eyes. She said in a slow voice: "Your Majesty, it's not worth it for you to have a conflict with Ding Qu for someone like me... It's not worth it... "

Even if Ning Shu is the emperor, it is not worthwhile to offend Ding Qu, an important minister of the family, for a plaything like him.

Ning Shu shook his head, slowly pinched Yun Lingyue's wrist, and said softly but firmly: "It's worth it, you have to remember that you are worth it. Do you know that the way you dance is like shining? Since I saw you The first time I saw it, I couldn't take my eyes away."

Yun Lingyue was stunned when she heard the words and felt something slippery falling in front of her eyes, but he tried his best to hold it back.

He can't cry.

Crying is very ugly and the guests won't like it.

So no matter how hard it was in his heart, he could only pretend to smile over the years and never shed a single tear.

But now someone suddenly came. She squatted next to him. Although she had such a noble status, she was willing to let him look at her equally. Unlike those people who always despised and disliked her, she just seriously told Yun Lingyue that he could also shine. He is worthy.

Yun Lingyue always smiles seductively in front of others, but in reality he has low self-esteem and is fragile. He has been in pain for his past. Although he is proud, he is always crushed into mud by those people's unbearable words.